260W Cfl grow feedback/tips

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by CoyoteNomad, Dec 31, 2016.

1. Fellow tokers... I have 126W of 6500k and another 135W of 2700k. Space is 3.5 x 3.5 x1.8 ft. Lights maybe 2 or 3 " away... topped once.. vegged for a month and 3 weeks. Currently in week 5 of flower ... nutes are 10-30-20...will flush and add molasses before harvesting in a few weeks... can some of you regulars provide feedback based on pics? Surely these buds will dense up right? Lst'd so much the main branch is running parallel to rectangular 3 gal pot as noted in 4th pic... Also whats ur take on the carpet of pistils at the bottom? Thank you all for your input!

Attached Files:

2. A
    Also, strain is unknown.. it is bagseed of 'crippy' (its a generic term for good quality weed... i.e not regs or schwag....)

3. Man its pretty quiet ... was told i'd get good info here... anyone?

4. How many CFL did you use

5. Hi DabDad,

I currently have 8 cfls. Three of them are 42 W 6500k and 5 of them are smaller 27 W 2700k. All eight are hanging within cm if not mm of each other at the same level. I have em mixed about on four 2-way splitters... soil is about 65% compost and the rest dirt from outside ... no unfo AT ALL about the strain though.. as i mentioned here we only call it crip or crippy (not kryptonite). Researched like hell but nobody knows what the f*** it is. Many legends and stories but no truth ... temps are tough to say as i dont have any thermometer.. about ph, where i am there there is now ph meter, i drove everywhere for that crap and nothing... what i can say is that she got really burned when i transplanted her to the compost/regular dirt so i tried the baking soda on dirt trick and i assumed thats why she got so fried (this was early un veg.. maybe week 3-4) so at that point i would adjust waterings with a little baking soda (i do it maybe once a week still tops) and within a week or 2 she was green and lush again... no nutes during veg just urea and what she got from compost... water is tap water, ,no idea whether soft or hard water and i cant afford to find out jej.. now at mid week 7 and hasnt really got burnt since then.... to finish up this long reply, i tried my hand at defoliation once or twice during veg (maybe 60% fans) and once at 2nd week of flowering. Not sure if it had or good effect yet, i guess ill find out at harvest.....
    Thanks for chiming in !