Goombas cannabis collection

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by goombamario, May 3, 2016.

1. Here is an unrelated post of some pics i found and figured id post it cus i know the city loves lookin at big nugs, the end of my dads and brothers annual outside grow, this was mid september the girls were gettin the chop. My brothers a fucking wizard at only 19 yrs old he grew these with no nutes at all just some manure dirt and water. He yielded a little under 5lbs... this is the only thing californias sun is good for, next year ill claim my own little spot in that garden IMG_0486.JPG IMG_0487.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  2. Looks greatttt try and veg it out a few more weeks to really max your yield

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  3. looks good for 250w of LED.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thanks man ..I would but the tents only 3ft tall lol

5. thanks man

6. You guys i have terrible news..... my lights veg spectrum shut off and wont work which means in running at half the wattage........... im fucking seriously freaking out right now

7. Guess it's time to flower lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. What kind of light do you use?

9. Its a pro grow 400x it was $550 and i have only had it for like 5 months

10. So i am runing my light at half wattage for the rest of the grow its around like 125 watts i think now, after i chop her down i will be sending the light to be repaired. Its day 37 since i have flipped the lights and it is getting pretty frosty and my whole living room smells dank . Pictures arent the best i cant really get the cfls in there to take pictures anymore and with the red light only it doesnt come out too good but at the end ill actualy be able to take this whole plant out before cutting her down and get pictures of her in regular light, it saddens me to wonder what she would be looking like with the full 250watts IMG_0649.JPG IMG_0646.JPG

11. Thats unfortunate about your light, the plant is still looking healthy. Is the company going to replace your light?

Also, When do you start trimming up some of the undergrowth?

12. I trim up throughout the whole grow honestly, i rip off random tiny buds from the bottom of the plant that i feel like wont produce anything but i heard its kind of a myth that a little under growth reduces the top bud yield and besides those are nice blunt nugs haha and they arent going to replace it but they will fix it for free, its just a bummer cus this was going to be my 1 plant vs 4 plant comparison grow

13. Tomorrow will be 6 weeks of flowering, the colas are getting nice and fat, there are 16 colas in there and obviously some are going to be bigger than others because of space restrictions. They smell very sweet like candy its weird. IMG_0659.JPG IMG_0661.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  14. looking real good ..its a bummer the light went out i was curious to see how that one plant did to the 4

15. Yeah but there will always be next time

• Like Like x 1
  16. that is right and by the looks of it that one is still filling out nice

17. Heres a side project i got goin on at my moms house in a 5'x3'x3' tent with two mars hydro 300watt... only got one light on right now they are 3 weeks old and im gunna transfer them to 5 gallons in a couple of days. My mom has solar panels so no electric bill haha IMG_0666.JPG IMG_0668.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  18. I trimmed up a shit load of the large fan leaves and exposed these beautiful colas, this light is performing wonderfully even with only 50% power, i really think i can see the effects of the big bud and bud candy i have been feeding her. The buds have a bulbous feel to them they look like bulbasaur, this aurora indica is great IMG_0669.JPG

19. Hey man, I just caught up on your grow log it's awesome bro, I'm gonna get a tent soon and start growing haha your setup is pretty much identical to what I wanna do but I'm gonna get like 2x2x5 I think and just grow 1 big beast, your grow log helped me out a ton.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

20. Thank you man glad it helped you, thats perfect space for one tall plant, if my tent were 2 ft taller so would her colas theyd be massive!!