Goombas cannabis collection

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by goombamario, May 3, 2016.

1. image.jpg image.jpeg image.jpeg hey guys so first things first the plants in these photos are from my orignal grow that went horribly wrong lol i had kinda rushed into growing them and did not research much and it was a weak cfl grow and i used miracle grow which i think burned them and ultimatley stunted their growth.. Just some bagseed though. After ALOT of research I ordered the following:

.2'x2'x3' grow tent

. LED 250 watt full spectrum , 150watt veg spectrum. Brand is Pro Grow 400.

. Pvc pipes and created a ScroG

. Feminized Seeds from a seed bank. Strains are d diesel(1), anubis(1), banji haze(5) and special queen(1).

. Coco coir+perlite

. General hydroponics flora series+ cal mag, ph up and ph down with PH testing pen

Anyways i think i might just kill these ones off and restart with my new seeds doing two at a time and flowering them in 3 gallon smart pots. I plan on making this a journel and showing the progress of the plants , tell me what you guys think so far i need some cool peeps to coach a newbie along the way yeeee yeeeee

• Like Like x 4
  2. Im interested in getting a set up like this soon so im subbed up mate.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

3. Almost got this tent got a 1.5x2.5x3 ft tent instead fits perfectly underneath my clothes in the closet wall to wall underneath I'm curious what your yields will be in that tent I'm going to follow along

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. image.jpg image.jpg Woo good to have you guys along here are my plants now they are lookin pretty good i think, i just topped them all and they all have 5 nodes so far, my banji haze sprouted but i have a feeling that my anubis seed will not . I will post pictures through out the week to keep you guys updated

• Like Like x 2
  5. Are you growing at the moment ??? If so i would love to follow your progress to bro

6. Yeah but I don't do a Journal never started one just read others here's my current grow five weeks from seed

[​IMG]

Running a 600 watt digital ballast at 75% trying to fill that screen my first scrog tenth grow at least been growing for two years and some months

7. Damn its lookin good man what soil are you using and what nutrients?? You should post some updates on this thread of her so we can see her progress to man

8. Started in fox farms transplanted into happy frog that's a five gallon Rubbermaid container using fox farm nutes but just introduced them this week I always wait till at least four weeks old before adding nutes

9. Did some lst training and removed a couple fan leaves so the nodes would be exposed to light image.jpg image.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  10. Just my .02 cents but them fan leaves help soak up a ton of energy and when you only got 12 or so of them your basically cutting the solar panels in half and that slows them way down IMHO and you need to get that thing to where it isn't pulling it out of the dirt [​IMG]

Do you see how I have an anchor there to the right of the plant that way I got it bent over but not pulling the roots loose or possibly damaging them that is just a metal coat hanger put down all the way to the edge so the roots grew to it and weren't damaged when I put it in and then I took a shoe string and circled it around the trunk and tied it to the stake the size of the stem isn't limited it will just open up with the expanding trunk stem whatever u want to say

Also my girl is about 16 inches tall sideways and it's only actually about four inches tall I will try to get a pick of the stem where it is bent over it is a complete 90 turn and the plant will explode with horizontal growth since it is trying to get around whatever is holding it down

11. I had to remove some severly dieing fan leaves at the bottom due to the nutrient burn from being in miracle grow soil but i only removed 1 healthy fan leave on each that seemed to be puting the nodes in a shadow, i tried to be as careful as i could with the string i made sure the string isnt tugging really hard on them, its actualy really loose fitting but i need to find a different method to bend these girls over so i can penetrate them with my light

12. The easiest way I have found to bend them over is put a stake on one side then put the shoe string around it and pull it to that side just a tad like your starting to lst it that direction. Then just like you did basically but drive that hook down in the dirt right next to it and then shove her head down there like she is your girl and hook her underneath it. You want that thing to be a 90 degree turn then keep it going sideways by putting another stake every few inches and keep tucking her head down there over and over so she is growing sideways. She will explode with new growth in a few days. You will be shocked because she is trying to get around whatever is blocking her from going vertical. I do the same thing for the side branches coming out. I stake them but only ever 3 or 4 inches. I want that plant to keep fighting to get up high to pollinate later in the cycle. When your ready to flower just quit tucking and watch her grow big and tall. So then you got a 2 foot tall plant that is in reality a 4 foot plant.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Ooooh i see what your saying that is interesting but how do i get the hooks in there?? I just ordered some 2 gallon smart pots as the final transplant for them so it will give me more soil room to play around with

14. Drive them into the dirt before your plant gets big that way the roots are growing to the hooks and your not hurting them I map out the way I'm growing it after I go from one gallon pot to the five I start early you just decide which way you want her too Meroe put the hooks before you need them I use wire cutters at hangers cut up with wire cutters

15. Ill try that when these pots come in and transplant them, i want to see how high off the ground these 2 gallons sit so i can start to adjust my scrogs height, how high from the soil should i adjust my scrog

16. Most say 8-12 inches I go closer then that probably six inches but it is a pain in the ass to work underneath but my current tent is only 3 foot and I use an hps so I got to have another 8 inches there it really depends on your clearance and what your plans are for your grow

17. I've got to quit responding while stoned my sentences are just rambling on and on

• Like Like x 1
  18. Haha its good man , i need to keep it low as well as im only in a 3ft tall space too so i will try 6 inches

• Like Like x 1
  19. That's why you really got to bend her over low to conserve space I literally try to 90 degree her and keep her that way the whole time I don't top or remove anything till it is right before flower and I still don't top I just clean up the big old fan leaves blocking everything because as she grows tall now she will produce so many more fan leaves it is just too many for air circulation to not get stagnant down there

20. I've been doing this with mine but I just use scotch tape and tape one leaf over the side of my pot.. pulls the plant down on a bend...and you can take tape off with no damage to leaf or plantcheap and easy (I just learned this method myself so I'm nit taking credit lol)

Sent from my SM-G850W using Tapatalk