25 Members of Seal Team 6 are Dead

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Blunt, May 1, 2013.

1. They apparently died in a helicopter crash. It's not like they're getting picked off one by one or something, as I understand it.

I wouldn't trust Beforeitsnews.com for reliable info.

2. You gotta take out the only people who know the truth.

3. Which is what, exactly? Why would they have a Seal Team involved if they didn't really kill Bin Laden?

4. I'm not saying it's the case. But if you need enforcers to enable a conspiracy, I'd get the most elite soldiers as they have the most invested and are most capable. They're probably easiest to control too.

Can't really have Osama killed by a missile, how could he be 'identified'?

5. I just don't get why they'd need to involve a SEAL team at all if they were just gonna bullshit about it anyways, why not just skip directly to the bullshit.

Are these guys saying there was no raid? Or did they just show up at the compound and be all like "well, he's not here guys, I guess we'll just say we killed him, same difference right?".

Don't make no sense

6. Not dead, Re-enlisted into the part of the gov' that handles all the shit you see going on without explanation.

7. helicopter crash got most of them. the rest is weird. ptsd maybe

8. They could identify him through DNA, basically they send guys in with the "goo bags" and try to make a positive ID.

9. wow, soldiers die?? who knew!:rolleyes:

10. it's only logic that when you dont show people the body that they will ask questions, logic.

11. It's all a fucking lie. It wasn't seal team 6 that killed bin laden!!

It was seal team 7.

12. Like its been said before; the government is cutting off loose ends.

13. To what exactly? Like if they just lied about it why would a SEAL team be involved in the first place? What exactly do you think the SEAL team members were involved in that warranted their deaths?

14. They got clubbed to death by Japs..

Ha seal jokes

15. It's kind of going around the barn. Members of SEAL Team 6 were killed in the helicopter, however only a couple of those members were part of the assault force on Osama's compound. There are 96-120 members on each SEAL Team. :smoke:

16. Oh my god, the people that do the most dangerous high risk missions in the world are dying, conspiracy!!

Also the suicide rate for people in the military is high, I'd hate to see how it is in the special forces.

If they're killing them off, what about the bloke that wrote a book about the whole experience, is he going to die in an accident or is he too high profile?

17. #20 Blunt, May 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2013
    No, that site is a pretty shitty source, but you can read about it on other sources. I was just too lazy to get them, sorry. They didn't all die in a helicopter crash, although a majority of them were killed in one. Many died from routine parachute training mishaps which is all too coincidental in my eyes but then again I'm not really sure what someones motive would be to do this. Al-queda would love to kill every one of them but they're not likely to do it silently by nay means. On the other hand many people are quick to jump at Obama; claiming Osama Bin Laden was already dead before this raid took place and he's simply doing away with anyone else who could slip up. I just wanted your opinion on it as, I believe, it's quite coincidental to say the very least.

Actually if you read my original post I made it clear that this wasn't a conspiracy it was just facts. Nice to know that's the assumption your ignorant, subconscious, self jumped to though.

Why is no one actually reading the links?

http://gopthedailydose.com/2013/04/...then-killing-osama-bin-laden-commits-suicide/

http://www.military.com/video/forces/seal-teams/former-seal-killed-at-gun-range/2142640003001/