25$ for half an 1/8??13$ per roll??.....

Discussion in 'General' started by sensimilla, Feb 26, 2009.

1. Is 25$ for half an 1/8 of shrooms a rip off?? Also is 13$ per roll (ecstasy) a good price?
    :confused:

thanks.

2. 13 per roll is a great deal

3. 25 a half 8th could be legit, IF theyre good shrooms
    13 a roll is straight.

4. Dude, down in FL shrooms used to grow natural, right out of the cow shit. :nojoke:

We used to get POUNDS, and sell them wet for $200 a pound. I laughed when I saw your price, but then again the last 8th I paid for was 35, so I guess if you're desperate, it's not terrible.

13 is a great deal for rolls

5. hmm. i pay 20 for an 8th of shrooms, and 4-7 bucks a pill

6. I haven't gotten to buy shrooms yet, but here I've always paid 10$-13$ a roll. So yeah, sounds good!

7. $13 ain't bad! it better be a triple stack though!

8. Learn your E better, please.

9. " stacks " are nonexistent; you know, bullshit.

and i get full eighths of shrooms for the dub

10. everybody calls them something different where they live layoff Mr. right!!

if it's 100mg or more we call them triple stacks! We don't even call them E down here so i guess i can tell you to learn your shit better then right? but im not cause i don't care about petty shit and not goin to tell someone what to learn on a damn weed forum!

11. 100mg or more of what?
    Pure MDMA?
    How would you possibly know that's what is in the pill without a tester kit?

Triple stack is a name given to pills that are larger than regular.
    People often assume this means the pill has more MDMA and is more powerful,
    but that is not the case.
    It just means you're getting a shit load more fillers.

12. #12 sensimilla, Feb 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2009
    lol i am sorry i messed up, i meant half an eighter(8gr) witch is 4g of shrooms.:D:D:D
    and the rolls are "triple" stacks, which should i choose, there are lady g's and transformers and cloves, i cant remember the rest.

thanks ppl +rep~~!!

btw, how much should i take (shrooms)?

13. that's waz sup dawg! and how we say down south..."POWER UP" dawg!

14. 3 grams of shrooms is my preferred dosage.

15. same.

16. I get em cheaper than that! depends how many you buy yah kno! but if you make em...that's ah whole another ball game! you talkin ah lil less than a .25 a pill!!

17. i would never pay 13$ for a roll.

18. Me either! i wouldn't pay over $3!! but i don't take em anyway! In da hood the most you'll pay is $10 but some rich white kids that come to the hood pay $20 for one and if they get more it's it'll go down $15 and maybe even $12!