25 Clones Starting Now

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by oeiich, Jun 21, 2012.

1. I have 25 Smaller clones that i am planning on putting outdoors. I am located in southern Canada and was wondering how long I have until they start to flower. What is the max amount I could possibly get off one in optimal conditions? They are Northern Lights Clones

2. Where abouts in southern Canada? The more specifics the better cause I know the city next to me has way different conditions than mine.

3. #3 oeiich, Jun 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2012
    asdfasdfasdfas

4. Alright so Toronto, Hamilton, places like that?

5. #5 msad420, Jun 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2012
    Im going to be putting out 20 clones around july 5th. Im looking to get roughly 1-3 oz of each one . most in 5 gal some in 10 gal containers. Your plants will start to flower roughly from augest 1st- 15th . If you have an early finishing strain your plants will flower before Aug 15th btw.

What size container do you plan to put them in ? or ground?

Im located in southern ontario , near toronto , but in the wild ;). IF you have any question feel free to ask !

ALSO you could potentially harvest anywhere from 3-6 oz maybe more of 1 clone. as long as you supply it with enough soil , nutes , sunlight etc.

6. #6 oeiich, Jun 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2012
    asdfasdfasdfasdf

7. Nooooooo they need to be filled up. Those clones will not get much light at half full. Maybe an hour or two a day and you want much more than that. If the issue is soil quantity, then go with a smaller pot or just put them in ground with native and ammended soil mixed.

8. #8 oeiich, Jun 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2012
    asdfasdf

9. asdfasdfasdf

10. start giving then light by mid feb so you can place them out side by may the lol should get 400 g out of them let me know if you could sell me some