Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

25 bucks for a gram

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by marathon1, Jul 29, 2010.

1. My guy has a plug who just received some medical grade Maui Wowi, his friend flew in with it on him from Cali.

asking 25 bucks for a gram, never actually smoked anything remotely close to as good as this. I know it's pricey but should I go for it seeing that this is a rare occasion considering I am in Alabama.

2. That sounds like a lot for a gram.

3. Kind of on the high end but if you dont have good dank in your area then 25 a gram is not too ridiculously expensive. For a one time thing, I'd say go for it.

4. ehh that about right for me anywhere from 20-25 is good for me

5. Personally I wouldn't pay more than 10$ a gram, but that is what I am use too in my area. Even then, 25$ seems like A LOT for a g. If it is a rare occasion to get dank in your area I would probably pay 15 MAYBE 20 depending on how good it is.

6. Here in Socal where MMJ is legal people easily pay $15 a gram from the dispensary and up to $20 on the black market so its not all that rare to pay around that much.

7. I would say go for it. It may be a hair overpriced but if you rarely get the opportunity and it is a strain you want to try out and have no other way to get it you might as well snatch it up as long as it doesn't become the usual price. If you get it tell us how it is, i personally have never had the opportunity to get my hands on some. Smoke on, sir.

8. 25 bucks is so damn much for just a blount, I've never smoked anything fire though I think I might as well go for it.

9. Its just a additional 5 bucks. do it.

10. If I were you I would personally do it because anything more than beesters in alabama is a extremely rare.

11. ya since youve never tried it id definitly buy it.

12. Thats so expensive. I wouldn't even want to smoke it. I'd be pissed buying that. See what an 8th of it costs

13. I get premium strains from my dispensary for $25 a gram. Considering they have to pay so many taxes and fees I think that is a totally cool price.

14. hahahaa that sucks for socal.....theres no such thing as a $20 gram in nor cal

15. I buy 1/8ths of top shelf dank for $40 to $45 so thats about $11.43 to $12.85 a gram... but if you pick up just a single gram from the dispensary it can run about $15.

Younger people (esp in highschool) who cant get their hands on MMJ usually end up paying around $15 to $20 (if they bought a single gram).. average price of an 1/8th would run them about $50 to $55

16. i guess i was blessed with plugs then...why would anyone pay 20 a gram....i never get less then "medical" even tho clubs have bammer too but you never hear people talk about that.

17. the only thing that was ever $25 a gram in my area was legit super lemon haze or some other canabis cup winner (dont remember exactly), i knew the primary grower/dealer.

18. anything over 15 a gram is ridiculous, i get med grade for 10 bucks a g.......guess thats what happens when you live in tahoe and most of the med growers for the state are your neighbors :)

19. Ive bought some GDP for $25 a gram. No biggy really. Unless hes lying to you and it isn't mowie wowie

20. Thats great buddy... I just checked weedtracker menus for NorCal and your prices are the same as Socal.

Why would anyone pay $20 a gram you ask? Well.. lets see... YOU and I get our weed from California dispensaries. California... where weed is everywhere...

Someone living out in the boonies where there is no MMJ and no Dank to be found OR they're youngins who cant walk into a dispensary will gladly fork out $20 a gram. Why is this so hard to grasp?