25 Bong Hits Lead to a Crazy Night

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DerekNorCal, Apr 23, 2010.

1. we need pics of your big motha fuckin bowl..

2. I call bullshit

3. I wouldnt call bullshit on this maybe the op is just exaggerating a little bit...:p i do wanna see this bowl tho :)

4. Dude, i had a crazy night friday...
    Whatcha do?...
    I passed out twice.

5. fuck off, what the fuck are you you cunt? a bear? fuck off you bear mother fucker:p

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. I call Shenanigans.

• Creative Creative x 1
  7. I've had that plenty of times before. It's from the blood sugar level drop that occurs when you smoke weed and not having eaten earlier in the day. It drops to such a low level that sometimes you black out for a couple seconds. It happened to me so bad one time I had a small seizure and woke up in a mud puddle in a daze.

Just make sure to eat a little bit before toking and you'll be fine. :rolleyes:

8. maybe it was some of that creeper weed :p

9. I know it sounds lame dude, but it was crazy. I kept dropping my lighter and shit. I was so high. Fuck, I even fell asleep in my lawn.

10. hahah i can't imagine being so high that i passed out on my lawn.

11. even if OP exaggerated i still would like to still see a pic of this huge bowl please:D

12. I was at a bonfire like a month ago and a really really big guy passed out pissing because he was so drunk, was funny shit and he was fine haha. But yeah seeing as how i hate it when people doubt me, good for you bro :) sounds like alot of fun aswell.

13. #33 TokerBear, May 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2010

Wait... what?

14. You just SHUSH you big brown bear you.