240w LED stealth dresser grow

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by HardDrive, Sep 3, 2010.

1. Two 120w LED panels, rubbermaid tub hold 7.5 gallons at 1 inch below the net pots, double output air pump, weak Lucas formula, PPM's at 800., PH at 6.0, using RO water, .5 conversion meter.

Nirvana WW was started from seed 15 days ago, the clone was added in there about 3 days ago. I use LED's in the summer because of the heat.

So Day 15 of VEG.
    First two pics are of the WW.
    WW on the right, NL on the left.

Attached Files:

2. ... traffic

Are you going from start to finish with these machinbes or are you going to use something else for flowering?

3. Start to finish with the LED's.
    Should be finished by 2nd week in Nov.

4. have any updated pics to show?

5. #5 HardDrive, Sep 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2010
    16 days from seed on the WW.

They are starting to grow good, but I think most of the growth is the root ball starting to develop more than anything, and the stalk has doubled on the WW and the fan leaves are as big as my hand now.

Here is a couple pic's from today.

Attached Files:

6. nice.

are you manupulating them or letting them go?

whats your ppms at this point?

7. I have a scrog made to fit inside the cabinet. Next week on it I guess.
    800 PPM .5 conversion meter and PH is 6.0.

8. nice clean set up good luck with your grow

9. Day 23 from a seed update.
    PPM 800, PH 5.9, 18\6 light cycle.

Attached Files:

10. sweet grow!
    what kind of LED's lights are those! where did yo purchase them, what are there specs, +rep man, always appreciate a LED grow here on GC

be well and safe growing

BP :cool:

11. Cheap fleabay LED's, one is a r\b only the other has has r,b,w and orange.
    They are 120w panels, I gave around 170 each for em'.

HD

12. PH drops to 5.4 everyday, add 3\4 gallon of water every day and adjust PH to 5.8, PPM staying the same.

Taking some clones this evening, and going to 12\12 tomorrow so that will put the WW at 27 days from a seed.

Attached Files:

13. look forward to update how are they doing?

14. sweet looking plants, nice and bushy. I've read all kinds of stuff about LED grow lights, pros and cons. Can't wait to see the result.

15. BTW, is 240 watts the actual wattage, or the 'equivalent' wattage? I see LED lights rated at 45 watts but stating an 'equivalent' rating of 400 watts.

16. They are two 120w panels, with 112 one watt led's I think, the extra power drain comes from the fans.

HD

17. one of the more successful led grows ive seen, awesome!

18. #18 HardDrive, Sep 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2010
    Thanks.

Day 9 of 12\12.

I've got white hairs coming out on the NL clone, the WW hasn't shown it's sex yet.
    The WW has grown a monster stalk and root ball and the two drink 3\4 a gallon per day.

PPM's are steady at 850, but the PH drops everyday about .2 points, so everyday I have to add PH up.
    I think this is due to me using the Micro-Hard water, at the time I bought it I didn't have a RO filter system.

Here's a couple of pics.

HD

Attached Files:

19. SCROG'ed em this morning and trimmed a bunch of fan leaves.
    Trimmed a bunch of lower limbs.

Some pics.

Oh, here is a pic of a clone I set out, and the dog dug up twice and it kept growing.

Attached Files:

20. #20 TakeABongToke, Sep 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2010
    nice plant cant wait to see how she turns out and do you think i should buy 1 55 watt led 70 red 42 blue mix or an all red mix or what or should i go with a 100 wat hps instead and heats is will be an issue