1. Best show ever....Jack bauer owns all!

2. I need help or an intervention or something. :( I am totally addicted to this show. :smoke:

I didn't watch it the first time round so I've had a lot of catching up to do. I've recently finished the last series and now I wanna watch them all again.:rolleyes:

I have no idea why i am so addicted to this show, in many ways it's kind of ridonkulous :p but I can't stop watching! On top of that I can't stop incorporating 24 speak into my daily life.

Last night I asked my other half to provide schematics for the kitchen while I rerouted the mainframe and set new parameters, he simply yelled back 'copy that'. :rolleyes:

I need a new show that's just as captivating and with someone as hot in it as Tony Almeida, then I can wein myself off 24. Suggestions welcome :poke:

3. But its over. I hope they bring it on big screen too.

4. :cry: I know man, it's so sad. :( Mind you, Jack was looking pretty old by the last one and I'm pretty sure he had hair implants which looked a bit crapola. :p

I'm rewatching series 5 now. :hello: Nerve gas has been put in CTU and Edgar is about to become Deadgar! :cry::p

5. yea i never watched this show when it was on tv because i used to work mondays. So i decided to start watching it, i'm a few episodes into season 3 so far. Great show. Season 1 was excellent, 2 was good as well. I'm really not liking that chase kid though in this one so far.

6. #6 Freedom, Jun 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2011

Series 3 is awesome! :hello: That virus is nasteh! :devious:

Chase is fit. :yummy:

7. Never missed this show...