24-25C at night 30-31C lights on?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by fadda, Aug 26, 2011.

1. (75-77F lights off and 86-88F when on)

I am wondering whether it is fine? I doubt I can lower it as my room temp is between 24-26 C...

2. 86-88 is a little excessive but itll grow.

3. Will do, but you could add some air flow...

4. It gets beyond 31c in my area in the summer, since I am in such an environment I am thinking the plants will have to adjust to such an environment. Otherwise it would be impossible to grow in my area...

I know the metabolic rate will slow, but how can we possibly fight nature. I have venting, but two fans for one plant?

5. Your house is 30-31c? You dont run AC? A climate controlled house has everything to do with controlling temps inside. Your tent with lights off is whatever ambient is..turn the lights on and it increases. Depending how good you can vent determines how much higher above ambient your tent or grow area is.

For instance my place is 70-75 degrees with the lights on in my grow tent I get about 6-8 degrees higher then ambient.

6. No ac is uncommon, it goes as high as 38c, even mid forties.

I personally think mj will grow fine, as it is an arid-climate plant. But it will be, at a bare minumum, above 34c in my area (probably with venting).

7. Good god thats hot..lol. I do not think I could do that.

Yea it should be fine. Might be a little slow growing but should be fine.

It is a arid climate plant but say like in Afghanistan its not found in the waste land its found in valleys and such..at the base of the mountains where water runs etc. Same with Pakistan for the most part.

Keep it watered and you should be fine.

8. That's ideal temps if ur runnin co2 but if not toss another fan in or up ur exhaust

9. I really can't reduce the temp. I've doubled the intake flow to ~200m3/h but this only reduced the temp by 1C :D I can't increase it more as my carbon filter runs max at 200m3/h so does the exhaust..

Would you recommend installing a co2 kit? My grow space is not big at all about 90cm x 80cm x 40cm and is stuffed with equipment so inside it is even smaller. Would a co2 injection be useful? Are there any compact ones?

10. There's a few diff setups but most ideal is a tank and regulator, but that might be kinda conspicuous given ur doin a micro, they make bags that let off co2 for small grows

11. #12 fadda, Aug 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2011
  12. I've never used em but it looks peerrrrfect especially if u take the dispersing bag off and just used the hose to leech it in from the top somewhere

13. #14 fadda, Aug 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2011
    how long might it last for?

and also how much co2 is needed and how to measure it?