228.1 grams

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by LilJ86, Jan 17, 2013.

1. I'm what you'd call a dirt grower, been growin about 2 yrs now. Fist stared with a dwc plant and it ended miserably. Decided to try dwc again. Spent 8 hrs trimming and jarring lastnight. Weighed it today and I've hit my personal best with 228.1 grams! 8.1 oz! Half pound plant!

Sorry, I'm a little excited. Usually pull 4-5 zip per plant.

2. Naw, dinafem diesel.. Lol thanks!

3. weigh it dry for us..and post some pics

4. Come on dude, you know better then that kaya. That shit was hangin for 7 days before I started to trim. Shits dry and in jars. Ill post some pics.

5. First pic is 3 half gallon jars full. With a quart jar on top for size reference. Then a bud shot, followed by a seedling tray FULL of sugary ass trim.

image-3450782786.jpg

Attached Files:

6. well, sorry bro about that. wasnt thinking....that is sweet

7. Alls well man. I'm part of the odd group that drys then trims. I find a smoother smoke and let's the plant wait for me, I'm not waitin on the plant.
    You pop that pre-98 bubba yet?

8. Nice lilj...:cool:

Would rep ya, but can't...:mad:

I like hydro for a reason...;)

Now we just gotta get popeye to go hydro...:devious:

9. That old mans stuck in his ways! Lol think he's run a water farm once... Once.. Lmao maybe it has something to do with workin with water his whole career. Lol thanks IF! Gunna have Budz teach me thing or 2 bout some hockey this season. Never followed it, figured what better time to start then a short season! Lol

10. One big thing 'bout hockey budz is gonna get wrong...the Hawks suck...remember that and you'll be okay...:laughing:

Yeah dude...BBs rock...if you choose a few mothers and get them down, it's easy cruise control with huge yields...

You run 2K watts right? When I was going, with 2K watts flower and everything was sorted out, I would get a little over 4lbs outta my crop...not all at once 'cause it was perpetual, but 16 buckets in flower, averaging 4-5 zips each...pretty sure you can do the math...:)

Pretty short veg time as well...

Welcome to the wonderful world of DWC...:D

11. Far from luck. Try 2 years trial and error. Lmao

12. Very nice LilJ86.
    How long did you veg it? What was plant size finished?

13. Vegged 6 weeks. She was about 5'6" but she was supercropped. About 3 foot around. Should have some pics in my thread in my sig

14. this is like a meeting of OGs in here :)

15. Lil86...did you use any Co2 on this grow? You mention supercropping, did you do any LST or SCROG as well? Awesome looking bud!!

16. No co2, move to much air for co2. Only super cropped because she grew into the glass on my hood. No lst or scrog. Just a single dwc plain Jane. No topping, fimming, just the supercrop. Cyco nutes. 2, 1k in xxl hoods, with dual arc bulbs.