Discussion in 'General' started by isparkmygreens, Apr 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Im only 15 lolz.

2. We already knew that dummy, we were just fuckin with you.

3. <object width=\"425\" height=\"355\"><param name=\"movie\" value=\"http://www.youtube.com/v/IgMf86wMt3c&hl=en\"></param><param name=\"wmode\" value=\"transparent\"></param><embed src=\"http://www.youtube.com/v/IgMf86wMt3c&hl=en\" type=\"application/x-shockwave-flash\" wmode=\"transparent\" width=\"425\" height=\"355\"></embed></object>

4. see y\'all in hell.

5. Okay, but I\'m not saving any seats

6. Bye *****.

7. meh, i had a good run. Ah well.

8. Not to judge entirely on rep, but 3 bars out of 1.2k posts, and a completely unappologenic towards the rules of GC admission of your age...

Pretty mediocre run :p

9. Yeah Floydian raises a good point

Did you ever make an interesting comment or observation during your time here?

10. wait, whats going on

11. Would seem to me that someone is about to get banned...?

:D

12. Lol ive violated he sanctity of your site, Quick everyone take extreme offence and fireback. NOW!!!!!!!!

Hows that?

13. Nah, we don\'t really care at all about your age, even I was banned because of my age... it\'s just that you claim you had a good run, when it wasn\'t :p

\"Lolz\" to you too :p Go do your homework.

14. Meh, honestly I dont know who the fuck you are, so I could care less what ya do buddy.

15. It\'s just that you could\'ve peaced out without making a thread about how young you are. It\'s completely unnecessary and a juvenile cry for attention.

16. I love you guys too. :)

17. You\'re 15.

And it\'s really obvious.

Congrats!! :hello:

18. I got in before the banhammer came down on his head :)

I wouldn\'t call it a great run though, maybe you should have sparked more greens

19. [​IMG]
    Seriosuly, though, what caused you to do this?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.