22 hours in Dam

Discussion in 'General' started by Nacofowana, Mar 11, 2015.

1. I'm in the very happy situation where a flight I need to take includes an overnight layover in Amsterdam. It's been almost 8 years since I last went and I'm feeling quite excited about it. With it being a relatively short time I've got there I'm keen to get about and smoke up as much as possible and thinking to go with some kind of plan to get the most out of it. The very first time I went with some friends we went in headless and ended up passed out in the hostel within a couple hours (bloody Jack Herrer).

It's looks like there have been some changes since I last went, appears my favourite coffeeshop Rokerij has now gone. I was hoping for some recommendations on where best to go alone and relax and also on any strains. NyC Diesel was a favourite last time and the high is quite energetic, ideally I don't want to fall asleep early doors but have something special for the end of the night and something covert for the morning when I'll need to go through airport security (don't mean carrying!).

Any tips or experiences would be gratefully welcomed (including food!), I'll be staying near to Central Station.

Thanks!

2. My Amsterdam trip is a bit of a blur, but I do remember that we were lost in the city for hours on end.  So I'm just in here for the other suggestions for when I go back next time.. :smoke:  

3. If you have enough money, you could pay a hooker to stick a finger in your butt.

I was never able to step up to that. But the french fries from the pissing dude were good, mayo instead of ketchup.