Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

<////////////////>

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by TooSicKs, Jun 25, 2003.

1. Hey all, 'sup?

I'm jus sittin here chillin' wit a fat fatty wishin i could ride, but i can't cause i snapped my driveside crankarm off my bike. I'm waiting on new parts to come in next week, but till then i must maintain sanity somehow.

Who knows the song "bent life" by Aesop Rock?

Maan that song speaks so much truth.

"Many see the truth, the proof, only when the liar dies"

No matter what kind of music you're into, you should download it and just check it out, it's jus so dope.

(
    )
    (
    )
    (
    )
    (
    ||/////////////>

*passes to tha left
    The other day i saw a guy standing around having a highly animated conversation fairly loudly, but he was apparently talking to noone. A few short years ago this individual would have been branded insane, but in today's modern world,these peole are handsfree cellphone users.

you prolly won't believe me, but when i clicked on new thread, i actually did have something to say, but i forgot what it was, couldn't have been too important b/c if it was i woulda remebered, right?

(
    )
    (
    (
    )
    (
    (
    ||////////>
    *2 to tha dome and to tha left it goes

I'm jus happy to be off work today, lately it's been all kinds of crazy up in here. I worked like 15 hours sunday without so much as a pissbreak, they ran me stright nutty yo, but i kicked ass, took names, went back through the list and kicked ass again. Someday maybe when my job is not classified i'll tell you about it, it's some pretty crazy shizzle.

It's cool tho, i love my job, and i only gotta work 3 days a week.

(
    )
    )
    (
    )
    (
    )
    (
    ||///>
    *one mo' time around tha circle, anybody got a roachclip?

So anyways, the whole point of this post, what was it?

damn i still don't remeber, wait, i think i remember,,

Oh yeah, i just wated to share this fatty i'm tokin' on wit all'yall and get'ya all lifted crazy kinds.

Cypress Hill's on Winamp "inhale, exhale, don't strain, I love you Mary Jane"

Peace

2. Are you Will Smith?

3. yep, don't tell anyone.

Peace

4. Dude I love how much you love your bike, its like jebus to you.

How old are you?

5. I'm 28, been ridin' for about 24 of those years with a few breaks in between, during the breaks from biking tho i was skating (skateboard).

I've been skating for just as long and i still occasionally grab my board and go tear it up at the skatepark.

Golem, did you see the vid i posted earlier?

6. Yea man, aesop rocks pretty chill. hes got the best voice for rapping, and a cool slow style. plus he doesnt just rap about bitches and cars and drugs.

when everybodys around me is busy drowning i float .

7. Can I tell the woman?

She fancies your mate Jeff!

*laughs*