Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

212mg muffin

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by CrazyLettuce, Mar 15, 2020.

1. Made 6 muffins with 6.7 grams of 19% thc cookies n cream strain. Heres one. The others are for later in the week. Comes out to 212mg a muffin. These things are dangerously delicious. Lemon poppy seed, with lemon glaze.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. It does look delicious. How'd it work for you?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hit like a train, got bad cotton mouth lmao other then that great so far.

• Like Like x 2
  4. I would have thought 212 mg a crazy dose until I ate six snickerdoodles at 30 mg/cookie- it was absolutely awesome. I felt it coming on and thought I'd better lay down. I got to the bed, got some music on. got comfortable, and was blessedly high for about three hours, then buzzed for hours more. Next week I tried a smaller dose and was disappointed. Next time I'm back up to six cookies. Unfortunately my tolerance to edibles means using them only once a week or 10 days for good effects. I'd sure like to try one of those muffins!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. @CrazyLettuce, what was your method for making the muffins? Did you leave the cannabis in the recipe?

• Like Like x 1
  6. yes. decarbed extremely ground weed weighed it, decarbed at 240 for 40 mins, added oil waited 20 mins still at 240, then just made muffins normally.

• Like Like x 2