210 watt cfl purple haze grow box (LST)

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by mmdzwt209, Nov 16, 2011.

1. Ayooo brotha man looking hella good. I just read the last page im subbd. Im bout to go through an read it all. Go check out my cfl grow. Im runnin about 350 tru wattage About 17,000 lumens. Im in day 12 of flower. So well see how our girls turn out =)
    happy smokes!

2. Nice Plants, how many cfl's are you using?

3. Ya it's true you can never be to prepared im running 7 cfls 5 42 watt and 2 26 watt it's 250+ true watts the pistils are about 60-70% red orange and trichs are still mostly clear some milky and 1% amber it might finish up at the end of this week I want about 20% amber to chop it it should get the first flush tomorrow

4. So I went ahead and started flushing I'm going to do 3 gallons of plain water then 3 gallons with final flush over the next few days and then just water till she hits day 50 I'm on day 45 of 12/12 I seen some amber so its finishing up

Attached Files:

5. how do you tell what Percent your trichomes are? whats teh differeance between pistils and trichomes?

6. 30x microscope.

7. I use a 100x one and just a guesstimate as soon as I see enough amber chop just flushed with 8 gallons of water with final flush and 7 gallons pure water a total of 15 gallons for my 5 gallon tote as soon as she dries up chop chop should have enough amber too

Attached Files:

8. Some testers and I'm going to quick dry for x mas fuck it she smells like hash and the next bonsai I'm doing the same strain judging by her almost readiness it's not purple haze it's just a indica purple something and clones from my Willie Nelson for my other groow

Attached Files:

9. I read your posts wrong my bad*
    Im day 15 into flowering an im growin yumbolt 47

10. The quick dry testers are pretty dry but not done it was 3.8 dry and 2 grams of lower buds I trimmed off about a week ago so far it's been almost 6 grams of dried bud and I still have the whole plant can't wait

11. How dense is the quick dried? Looks good.

12. They are pretty dense still wet in the middle

13. So day 50 and harvest time after a great Xmas chopped 3/4 of her and I'm leaving the rest 5 days longer I flushed again and chopp

Attached Files:

14. Final weight of dry harvest is 32.8 and there is a some branches left on my plant I left on to compare will cut down day55 Saturday

Attached Files:

15. Beautiful looking buds, I wish I knew some other growers from around here.

16. From around where

17. From around where whereufrom

18. Waverly, Illinois no one around here grows. I can't even get any bud without driving 30-45 minutes away from my hometown.

19. Chopped the last of my girl at 60 days looks way better then the 50 day buds so I'm doing the same grow hoping to perfect something's and get more yield because quality is there

Going straight into a hydro grow DIY aeroponics for now wen I get things cleared will upgrade to a reg bucket I have to willy Nelson budding in solo cups testing the quality of strain with minimal nutrients and I confirmed they will be my next strain clone was one that I didn't like just to see how it goes I have many perfect clones to choose from

Attached Files:

20. I gt da willies probably 2 Weeks left flowered from clone check out my DWC grow let me knw wut u think

Attached Files: