210 watt cfl purple haze grow box (LST)

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by mmdzwt209, Nov 16, 2011.

1. I'm 9 days into flower I'm using 5 42 watt (2700)k lights in a grow box

Purple haze clone Veged for 4 weeks

I'm using the fox farm trio and the solubles right now on open sesamie with grow big in roots organic soil

First pic b4 flower 2nd pic 9days flowering

Attached Files:

2. Let me know what u guys think it's only my second grow and first LST grow any advice

3. Those purple buds are going to be fun! also if I were you id upgrade to a hps / mh system , makes buds much more dense dude

4. I have a 400 watt hps but this is my stealth grow in my apartment I'm experimenting with cfls and if it's worth it my 2 Willie Nelson and some bagseed

Attached Files:

5. Here's my setup for my grow box opened and closed

Attached Files:

6. hahaha real stealthy. *person walks into your apartment* "hey why does this box have a bunch of wires hanging out of it? and why is it humming?" ha jk looks kool

7. How much did u get out of the 2 lights???

8. I haven't updated in a while things really took off and are getting exciting my lady is 19 days in 12/12 started the beastie bloom nutes so things should get bigger I also added some 2 26 watt 6500k lights just to hAve both spectrums and have a total of 250+ watts of cfl she just keeps growing I have to do some more training to keep the canopy even

Attached Files:

9. Shes starting to stink up any advice on how to keep the smell away other than a carbon filter???

10. Week 6 tomorrow she's amazing purple stinky can't wait to finish her off with fox farm cha Ching she's already frosty from the bud candy 2 weeks left & a little nug to try her outa preview

Attached Files:

11. Trichomes are 90% clear 9% cloudy 1% amber will start flushing in 2-3 day susing Gro-tek final flush everything has been ph Ed to 6.3-6.8 checking ph with new ph pen that arrived also checking trichs with new hydro farm active eye

Attached Files:

12. Nice CFL grow man they look awesome.

13. Update pics day 44

Attached Files:

14. Your a little ahead of mine , im 2 days into flowering

15. Are you doing the same strAin also and LST

16. Nice looking plant =)

17. Thnkz 2nd grow ever I'm a week away from chop

18. Exciting, I am doing my research on equipment and techniques for now. Looking to have my first plant in a pot by June.

19. Good mindset man you can never be to prepared.

20. How are the trichs looking now? In your previous post you said the trichs were around 90% clear. If that's still the case, you might want to give it more time before you chop.