Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.
  1. Todays my 21st bday, and im sober:( on the plus side, I chopped my baby and have 32g's wet. Its not the best (bagseed) but its my first.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Happy birthday man.

3. All smoke is good smoke. Congrats man. Throw a nug or two in the oven for yourself... :rolleyes:

4. I would rather wait. Lol. quick dry buds are icky. Lol

5. Alcohol sucks anyways imo

'lets feel nauseous while we lose all control of motor functions, have no judgement nor idea of consequence, and wake up in the morning feeling sick & full of regret'

Just how i feel about it tho haha

6. HAPPY BARFDAY BRAHH!!!!!:eek::D

There is a such thing as drinking WITHOUT getting drunk...
    I have recently found out its WAY fucking better that way.
    took long enough godammit.:smoke:

7. Well I believe most people don't have a handle on alcohol.

5 People consuming a moderate amount can be a pleasant experience.

Just drink lots of water.

I think most people around this site hate alcohol because most of you are young and have just seen dumb shit at parties and what not.

I say whats the point in drinking to the point of blacking out.

I still get drunk but I remember.

8. This is the best time in your whole life to get free drinks at a bar from random people, go for it! And happy birthday!

9. [quote name='"ziggzag420"']Alcohol sucks anyways imo

'lets feel nauseous while we lose all control of motor functions, have no judgement nor idea of consequence, and wake up in the morning feeling sick & full of regret'

Just how i feel about it tho haha[/quote]

Ya I'm with this guy. Anyway OP, happy birthday dude and congrats on your 32g's. Making me jealous and what not.

10. Thanks guys. Its a bitch waiting for it to dry. Lol.

11. Happy birthday man it's my girlfriends too.

Where you live in Fl?

12. Yup. 386 area.

13. Happy birthday, man...and congrats on the successful grow :)