21 day flowering clones...PICS

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by crzayboy420, Dec 14, 2010.

1. Just wanted to put some picks up of my clones...took at 21 days flowering...in bubble cloner for 14 days...in the cups for 14 days now...you can see, if you look close, the branches already starting to pop out...will put more pics in a month to show the branching...

Attached Files:

2. what strain u growin mate??

3. did you put them into flowering right when you put them in the bubble cloner?
    do you want to put a pic of the mother plant online?

4. Nice grow! keep it up:hello:

5. I love taking my clones from a flowering plant. Once they take hold and recover, the growth and vigor is amazing!

6. very nice what is the light schedule ?

7. AK-48 from nirvana...

8. no...24/0 light to root...then i'm gonna plant em and veg em bigger...dont have a mother yet, i bought seeds, got 3 females, budded out 2 and took all the branches off of the other (the best one) to get these clones...gonna veg em and keep the best one of these to keep as the mother...and bud out the rest...mmmm...

9. totally agree...

10. Very cool man! I actually just found an old thread about this and am going to attempt it myself. Looks promising to say the least.

11. why didnt you take them previous to flowering n save the time waiting for reveg?

12. I've had success cloning from a flowering plant, this is the second time I'm doing it and the first plant had incredible branching. My clones aren't as far along as yours, yours look great man.

13. ok, so does the flowering clone start faster, whats the point.
    why not just take a cutting be for you flower it ?

14. exactly. thats how I'v edone it for years.... get nice growth within a week of rooting. No down time

15. i've done it both ways...a flwering clone (to me) seems to branch out more as it grows...it almost eliminates the need to lst or train the plant cuz it has alot of branching and growth right as it starts to grow...thats been my experience so far at least...

16. I get the branching thing but i've revegged clones... all the time wasted for em to push out new growth could be time spent by the plant growing multiple branches after recieving a topping.

just dont add up er come even close when i compare numbers timewise

17. #18 crzayboy420, Dec 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2010

i don't agree...it has, on average, only taken about 6 days extra to root in my bubble cloner, clones from vegging plant 9-12 days to root, clones from flowering plant 12-16 days...not that much lost time at all...then after they get planted in medium they take off like crazy with branches and growth...i know everyone does it there own way...thats just my experience

18. vegging clone to root? The plants root first then veg do they not?

Maybe i'll try again, i just have such great luck n resuts with clones in veg I never tried the flowering clones again.

19. #20 crzayboy420, Dec 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2010

ok...i meant a clone from a vegging plant and a clone from a flowering plant...

*i went back and changed it just for u...lol