20day old plants *pix

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by NaughtyDread, Aug 13, 2003.

1. im not degrading or critisized or whatnot...im just trying to get some info.

on my grow thread i was just mentioning this 'snowing' of jack herer. but id say even moreso than some of my other grows that ive had, this one is frosting early and large. today is about day 90 from seed, so its taking its sweet time to do what she is doing, kinda like wine. but i will say that its an impressive strain.

also...just cuz one plant has larger and more obvious trichromes doesnt mean squat but most of the time its a good start.

btw, i just read the whole post, nice grow dread.

2. thanks Iluvg :) im really happy i could be of some help to your future grows. i should be starting another journal here in a couple of weeks. hopefully sooner. my issue so far is i have germinated 11 donated white widow seeds. 1 has popped. the rest arent doing shit. kinda not happy. oh well. but i still have clones from my last plant that im waiting to take root. looks to be sometime late next week they will be done.

hey froggy, i was lookin at the pictures you put up. im not quite sure what youre getting at, besides the almost similarity to the two plants. your jack did not get seeded. my crop did somehow. i can tell you what i noticed. when the seed production started. any resin, or frosting just stopped. there was no more production. the last grow i did, even though it was completely screwed, produced a lot of crystals. no seeds. what kinda lights are you using? if i remember correctly, ive always had the light positioned about 6-8 inches from the bulb.

hey grO! im still draggin my ass on the shroom project. im so concerned about gettin my next run operational. once it gets going, ill spend the 6 weeks producing some mind blowers. it is about that time of the year though to start making your outdoor plots if your into shroom growing. ive looked around my house and found several places i would like to make beds from. believe me my friend, i will be on it :)

3. Thanks froggy. I try to absorb as much info as possibe and teach it to others. Im just trying to make my lil dent on the growing comunity. :D Next on my list is aquaponics, ive been thinking of doing a aquaponic outdoor garden growing lettuce then later in the season swich to tomatoes and do a tomatoe sog. I also might try an indoor aqua setup for this chick that wants to grow in a closet. She explained that its about 2'x3" so im going to go with a 150w. The heart of the system will be a rubbermaid rez/fish tank with a mix of fish (eaters, wall suckers, bottom feeders ect). For the hydro im either doing an ebb and flow or drip in growrocks or pearlite.

I know ill do the legit auqa garden outdoors. I'll have to see the situation with her mom before i throw all the work teaching her and seting up the indoor system.

good to hear that dread! I made a half ass plot durring the warm weeks about 2 weeks ago. Its not colonizing but they were contamed yet colonized so its no big loss. I just wanted to get the contams out of my room so the mold spores arent floating all over.

4. umm i thought this thread title was 20 day old pants! i was like ummm what?! and clicked on it and was like okay, and then i figured out it said plants lol

5. LOL did you read the whole thread or you just wanted to share that stoner moment? :D

6. Nice grow hope it smokes great!

7. im just wondering, i assume your in america, (what an american thing to say), but anywhoo, how do you grow without gettin caught? i was just wondering, and if you dont live in america, what are you countires laws on it?

peace

jeff

8. whoops? u are saying it may be illigal to grow in the usa?

9. lol, you gro without getting caught by not talking to your priest about it :) some people have rules they follow. some are: grow and dont tell anyone, absolutely no one, not even your best friend. some people will share what there doing with a tight friend. but if you have friends that normally get into trouble, this is something you do not want to share with them, because to get themselves out, they will put you in with not a second thought. control your smell, your traffic and try to prevent light leaks from the grow room. you would think something was off to if your neighbor had a street lamp in his closet :)

10. What was ur total Dry weight of the 2 plants? And how many days from seed to the start of 12/12? Nice journal

11. thanks! total dry from the 2 plants, close to 5 oz. i got 3 from the indica and 2 from the sativa. from seed to finish? 20 days all the way till the chop. the dates should be on there. i started this project end of july begining of august and harvested in november

12. congratz on your harvest dread......

i just haverst the bluemaui 4 days ago....

one question, u gonna make hash?...

13. thanx man! you do realize this thread was my first post and was harvested nov of last year? lol!! eventually i will try to make hash. i could never choose a method for the process. you finally got the bluemaui to bud? thats excellent! are you going to give it a full cure before test smoking? and did it turn out stable?

14. hey what shoud i use if i want to set up a hydroponic tank that is low in budget and what kind of nutrients are the best.

15. sorry couldnt tell ya, im organics only :D

16. ay dread...

yea i notice yesterday when i posted it.. but i was to lazy to delete it..lol....

i say yeild was around a once, and im gonna give the full cure... 10-60-10 schultz, as for right now, that fert is in my bad list... i gotta give it a second run (fert) on the next grow to see if it dose the samething it did in these grow.. bud started to matsure to early, giveing me a small yeild on the bluemaui.. but then again it could been just the strain since blue berry need to be top too produce bigger yeild, and since is a crosse with maui and bb, it needed to be top for bigger yeild.... but i should see if theses fert is any good, once i get my next grow on the go..........

Maui will be harvest in a month i think...