$207 million dollar drug bust

Discussion in 'General' started by popsson, Sep 19, 2007.

1. Recently DEA agents raided a home of Meth dealers in suburban Mexico and discovered $207 million cash piled in a back bedroom. It was the largest seizure in history and is really amazing to see.

What $207 Million Looks Like
    <embed src="http://lads.myspace.com/videos/vplayer.swf" flashvars="m=18270619&v=2&type=video" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="430" height="346"></embed>
    Add to My Profile | More Videos

2. I've seen more.

3. i hope my reaction of mouth opening and the urge to drool is a normal one ;) that shits crazzy!

4. how can you even make that much money off meth???

5. Assets seized

The fortune, found by the police on March 15, 2007 at his residence at Lomas de Chapultepec in Mexico City included the following:
    Confiscated along with the money were also:
    • Two Mexican-style dwellings of approximately 20 million pesos
    • 1 lab in construction of unknown value
    • 7 vehicles
    Nine persons were arrested, four of them of Asian origin.<sup id="_ref-7" class="reference">[9]</sup> Two Mexican Federal agents that were involved in the arrests at the Zhenli Ye Gon mansion were found dead in the Mexican southern state of Guerrero, as reported on August 2, 2007.<sup id="_ref-8" class="reference">[10]</sup>

6. wow. nice they forgot to add in the 200, 000 euros, thats a ton of cash alone!

7. they must be powerful if the 2 agents ended up dead that arrested them

8. woah. like someone said, how can you even make that much money off meth?

9. they must of had the whole south and southwest US and all of mexico on lock for meth to make that much money

10. I see mad money and I think madd weed!!

11. wow

I wish I had that much money id buy madddd weed

12. very impressive

13. weed would be that last thing on my mind if i had all that money

14. because people are addicts :confused_2:

15. It's sort of like the Church of Scientology.

16. Id bet the hardest part about being a drug dealer of that scale would be embezzling the money. How do you turn $200 million dollars of dirty money into clean money? Its only a matter of time until the tax man will start asking how an unemployed guy buys a few houses and 9 cars.

17. exactly

18. Very neat, but stupid. They had alot of money, they should of stopped selling and live life.