2014..Can you still sell to dispensaries?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Mikkos, Feb 2, 2014.

1. I live in socal and was wondering if you can, in these days, sell your homegrown hydro top shelf strain to dispensaries?

I would think a lot grow there own but do they still buy? How would you go about that and whats the average price per pound for some top shelf? If you can sell, is there a minimum amount you can sell to them?

Sorry for all the questions lol 

Thanks guys!

2. If you'd like to get raped in the ass by Bad prices then go ahead.

I wouldn't recommend taking it to the streets. To get a better deal.

3. Why you say bad prices? And for something even like girl scout cookies or blue dream?

4. Yeah dispensaries are quite a rip off. but they will buy your product if you have a pound or two extra. if you wanted to get into the dispensary game, it's best to find a single dispensary and do consistent growing for them...where in socal are you?

5. LA....I wouldnt be a big time grower. For right now anyway. Right now I can minimum pull 6 pounds a yearSent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Dispensaries are paying around 2-3k a pound for top in my area. It's better to keep it in your small patient circle. Unless your pulling 4lbs+ a grow. "What would you do if you knew you cannot fail?" - Confucius