2013 UKs Outdoor Guerilla Grows - Epic-Adventures...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by billyeye101, Jan 3, 2013.

1. :wave: I've always liked the outdoor grows the most :D Indoors is just less hassle sometimes and easy to control, I always like to do both when I can get away with it.

My plot is in order for spring, I've done most of the work, now I'm going to keep my eye on it and make sure it stays hidden :smoking:

2. Hey! Herbies headshop is really good! KO auto flowering, and many others. Check out all cream of the crop seeds

3. I second that, herbies are great
    Got my grow completely ready, possibly the stealthiest grow ever haha

I'm use 20l buckets you reckon these will be big enough ?

4. #84 billyeye101, Jan 13, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2013

So what's your medium? you feeding ferts or going organic, in ground or pots? what strains..? how many hours of direct sun light do you reckon you'll get?

good stuff if your all done lol:D

i grew in 12ltr pots and got this little 3/4ft auto got ripped though:mad:

[​IMG]

5. Good to here, I am buzzing for the growing season
    Hopefully going to try and get 2 sets of autoflowers in one season
    Can I plant my saplings as soon as last frost ?

6. Yeah VG when temps get higher and not below -0 at night.. but I'm going for March 1st in mini greenhouse, i'll prob expect some frosty nights but that's only cos I'm lat 55'North haha, for you though your lat 50! lucky mofo:D you might be able to get out March 1st without covering them:eek:

7. beginning of march would be great might get 2 crops in one year :D

8. #88 billyeye101, Jan 14, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2013
    That's the spirit bro:D I'm growing 1 auto budda cheese prob 5 seeds all fems, just an early harvest in July and i will expect around a quarter per plant lol anything more and i'll be happy.

I'm going out on Wednesday to buy the seeds as i found a shop last year near my home town so i'll see if they have the strains i want. Would be cheaper than post packaging,

9. Hey guys! im looking to do a huge grow this year, auto s mainly, i live in the west Midlands. The problem I had last year was fuck all sun.. literally everyday was cloudy and my plants didn't grow past 3 ft. My question here is, when should I start to plant my seeds so there is enough light for growth. I have to plant them straight in the pot and they will be outside from the first day. I cant have them inside, they must be outside the whole time.

10. Get a mini green house like 2ft x 2ft and grow them in there, will be warmer and should keep frost off if you start March 1st.

11. hey :]
    just purchased some auto seeds... i have a question
    whens the earliest i can plant auto's in a greenhouse?
    my aim is to have only one plant flowering at a time you see... as in plant as soon as the previous one begins flowering, therefore i want to start as early as possible.

12. When most frosty nights are away depends where your from your Latitude etc good date for ppl who'll be growing in mini greenhouses will be March 1st.

13. :wave: I'll be growing in Bio-Bizz All-Mix soil and using their nutes (already got them) I'll also hit them with some molasses and Overdrive during flowering.

Direct sun is a bit of a problem in my stealth plots but I've used the same area in the past so I know it works. The power of the sun is amazing, even on dull days they are getting the good stuff :D , its the rain I worry about most, thats why I run auto strains outside.

Femaleseeds purple Maroc is the way to go :hello: and a few dwarf auto strains from World Of Seeds because they are great and easier to hide :smoking:

Stay groovy

14. How good are you guys spots in terms of sun?
    My current 3 spots are in full sun for a a long time but they are up trees haha

15. I get 8hrs direct sun in morning then 2/3ish pm the sun goes over the trees:rolleyes: yeah but man trees grow their foliage so maybe you'll run into problems.

16. Nah there at the very tops so nothing grows above them, I'll chop any offending branches down anyway
    Hoping for snow :D

17. man its been snowing on/off in my area, i want it to go away as i need to do shit this week haha picking soil up on Thursday:D

How tall are these trees?:p

18. More people on the UK List:wave:

Merdoc112
    El Marno
    Thunder_Fuck
    Purple Power - Midlands
    Crxssfire

19. not much over 15ft, but there on the very edge of the forset so they get light :smoking:

20. 15 ft plants? Sheeeeesh