Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

2013 grow help ?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by virgin farmer, Jan 1, 2013.

1. Iv never grown anything before and am sick of buying my beloved herb lol and just want to have something to do with my time Iv read a lot and have a rough idea of what I'm going to do but would like some individualised advice if I'm going to go wrong I know I'm bound to make a few mistakes just want to try avoid them as much as possible. Firstly my whole grow is going to be outdoors in West Sussex uk the strains are holland hope and passion #1 as I know these are easy. I'm going to germinate my seeds in plates and tissue paper then plant the rootlets in 15litre pots (the permanent home) with oraganic soil with a ph of 6.4 and then feed bio bizz grow for the first stage and bio bizz bloom for the second stage.im going to place the pots in secret locations were I know the sun shines the most I won't be able to have them any where near my property.any tips or does this sound ok way of doing it

2. hollands hope and passion 1 are s uper old strains, there are other better ones out there (female seeds, paradise seeds, reserva privada, cali connection, reggae seeds, GHS etc...)
    use water cup method to start seeds
    read stickies