2012 Outdoor Organic Grow

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by CrackHeadRonny, Apr 20, 2012.

1. #1 CrackHeadRonny, Apr 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2012
    Hey GC, you ready to grow? Thought it would be good to start a thread now since 420 is tomorrow and I will be extremely busy that day :smoke:. This is my second grow and my first outdoors so I would really appreciate any advice what so ever.

I live in Vancouver, B.C. and will be having to guerrilla grow spots each tended by me and a few of my most trusted friends.

I have one spot up in the mountain and like 15mins off the trail, good looking soil and luckily the tress form a perfect clearing. - This will be known as Grow Spot #1 and will the largest of the two.

Grow Spot #2 will be much smaller and is in the woods on the other side of the city.

I germinated 4 seeds on Monday 4/16 -
    Barney's Farm Pineapple Express Auto Fem x1
    Short Stuff - Blue Himalaya x1, Himalaya Blue Diesel x1, and Short Stuff #1 x1 (All Reg)

Potting soil (perlite, peat moss, etc.), local worm castings, Earth Juice Bloom and Micro, 2-6 24W CFL (2700K & 4000K), Biodegradable pots.

4/17 - The PE popped first and later that day the BH did as well, planted.
    4/18 - The HBD and SS popped, planted.
    4/19 - The Pineapple Express has broke soil.

These were seeds I planned to grow indoors, but I can no longer grow them an entire cycle therefore my outdoors solution. I will be purchasing Royal Northern Lights Auto Fem x5 and Royal Queen Fast Bud Auto Fem x3 for about $75 CAD (plus shipping), I will also receive some Hindu Kush/Skunk #1 X Skunk #1\tx5 for free. I will be ordering off Shayanashop.com, has anyone used them before? (I have a 10% discount so I wanted to try it out.

Anyways I really hope this grow works out, so far I've made a few mistakes already. When moving the pots the Pineapple Express fell over (this happened twice :hide:), both times I was able to find the seed and re-pot everything and she still popped :D. But today while taking some pics I knocked the Blue Himalaya over and after a hour of searching through the soil over and over again I was not able to find the seeds so I put all of it back in the pot and will hope the seed is still in.

Thanks For Reading my long ass first post ^^^ (I plan on updating every weekend or so. I have school)

Oh and HAPPY 420!!!!!! GUYS :D:yay::smoke::D:hello:

Attached Files:

2. Good luck man!

3. #3 CrackHeadRonny, May 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2012
    Thanks Chronic! Sorry I haven't updated been busy, some sad news is the Short Stuff #1 didn't make (she was a runt from the start). But some good news is I finally ordered more seeds.

Here's my order - Attitude Seeds

Royal Queen Seeds Special Kush #1 Feminized
    Feminized Seeds Per Pack - 10 Seeds\tROYX13/du\t1\t£22.98
    Pick and Mix Seeds De Sjamaan Seeds Shamanic Haze Feminized
    Pick & Mix Seeds per pack - 01 Seeds\tROYX13/du\t1\t£7.19
    UFO#1 Delicious Seeds La Musa Feminized
    FREE SEEDS\t1\tFREEFreebie/BOGOF
    FREE G13 Labs Auto Blueberry Feminized
    MAY PROMO\t1\tFREEFreebie/BOGOF
    FREE G13 Labs OG13 Feminized
    FREE G13 Labs Sour Jack Feminized
    UFO#2 World of Seeds Diamond Line Madness Feminized
    FREE SEED\t1\tFREEFreebie/BOGOF
    Order Date/Time:\tMay 10 2012, 06:40 AM
    Payment Method:\tSagePay
    Shipping Method:\tINTERNATIONAL EXPRESS
    ORIGINAL BREEDERS PACKS
    DO NOT ADD GUARANTEE
    \tSubtotal:\t£30.17
    Discount Coupon
    420\t- £3.02
    Total Tax:\t £0.00
    Shipping:\t £8.50
    Grand Total:\t£35.65

4. There's lots of freebies, so I'm excited to experiment with all of them this summer! Can't wait I'll add some pics soon, either later this week or when I transplant the two remaining girls. PCE Happy Growin'

5. What happened with this one ronny?