2012 MMJ Outdoor Grow Show

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by RichardDean, Aug 8, 2012.

1. I got some of that rocking too :) Got to do whatever it takes to protect didn't do all this work all season for nothing

2. The bulking has begun! Busted out some extra trellis on a couple plants to help with support the branches on some plants are already bending under weight of bud and that's a good sign. :). Going to be a good harvest me thinks. IMG_20120829_075521.jpg

IMG_20120829_083158.jpg

IMG_20120829_083211.jpg

IMG_20120829_083216.jpg

IMG_20120829_083220.jpg

IMG_20120829_083224.jpg

IMG_20120829_083230.jpg

IMG_20120829_083244.jpg

IMG_20120829_083248.jpg

IMG_20120829_083257.jpg

3. Last two and gc really needs to let you upload more than ten at a time jeez :) IMG_20120829_083414.jpg

IMG_20120829_083425.jpg

4. [quote name='"RichardDean"']I got some of that rocking too :) Got to do whatever it takes to protect didn't do all this work all season for nothing[/quote]

That's the great part of having strains that are harvesting so early. Most rippers aren't expecting to find finished plants yet. I'm hoping to get most of my crop chopped before the thieves come out to play....

5. Sure is and to the thieves I say bring it cause four people fully trained to fight in martial arts are in this house one of us is a former Marine and she was in Iraq and all that so who says women can't kick doors down. :) Besides that we all have arms and will be sleeping in the day mostly and staying up all night outside the perimeter of our fence all fire watch style. No one is taking my hard earned work otherwise they will lose life or limb trying so good luck kids cause its not in your favor.

6. Awesome garden man. Love it. Can't wait til you post the harvest pics.

7. You and I both probably post some indoor harvest shots soon got a couple afwreck that are getting there :)

8. Right on! Is that another CFL grow or did you break out the hid's?

9. #130 DrGr33nThumb215, Aug 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2012
    I like the early strains as well but because with my blue dreams and other sativas finishing slightly later I get about an extra 3 weeks to trim dry and cure my indica's that finish nice and early! So a little more time in between the harvest that way it's not so much all at once. because with my light depo in august it all came down at once and 9 units was alot to trim all by myself at once and the last buds i trimmed where really crispy in this thin dry mountain air around 10 days of hanging in 95 degree heat

Thieves are a pain in the ass man. Dogs to me are the best investments to prevent rippers. I have been ripped off once before home invasion style and it was by 4 black guys with fire arms, if they tired that shit now I would love to see them get around my doberman and the other 5 dogs on my property. My landlord that lives 20 ft next door has 3 akitas and 2 artic timber wolfs that are on 40ft chain runners around both our houses. The best thing about dogs is that its can smell a stranger from 200ft away if someone is at the top gate of the property or lurking in the bushes they starts barking like crazy. I know someone is around before they can get close enough. Alot of times would be rippers get scared off by dogs. Alot of people are scared of large aggressive barking dogs and they make great proximity alarms.

Do you hand trim all you cannabis or do you use an automatic trimmer? (I think I am investing in an trim reaper this year) and how many ladies are you doing? I can't wait to see some bud picks good luck man only a couple more weeks to go:hello::smoke::D

10. Well I have had a 1000 watt hps running for almost the whole year now this is my fourth run inside always got something going on in here. My veg is a 400 metal halide and a 215 watt t5. This winter after the outdoor is done I'm planning a 3000 watt or more indoor :). Stay tuned for that.

11. And Dr Green yes the dogs are the best can't wait for more. I got a pitbull but she is a softie but great watch dog :). I would love a Caucasian Shepard or a mastiff

12. #133 Medicinal-Tommy, Aug 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2012
    Right on bro those are some very impressive plants you got there. You have a good reason to sit in a chair all night with a shotgun in your lap.

Now the fun starts with all the trellis and stakes and poles intertwined together.

Keep doing what your doing bro, your definitely doing it right.

You just need to tie one of these up to each plant and your good to go.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwZZ9Tg6oD4&feature=related[/ame]

Or maybe this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwp&NR=1&v=7Z64Uvf4uqM

13. I can see from your pictures that you clearly have alot of space, why not invest 300-500 bucks in building a greenhouse on your property? you could harvest 5 times year round in the greenhouse and you get outdoor yield with indoor quality. plus don't have to pay PGE bill. maybe worth looking into:smoke::D

I love dogs, especially large dogs. German shepards are great extremely smart, so are mastiff(my cousin has one) I personally just love the doberman breed so vicious,fierce and aggressive, but to the owner so loyal and loving. I think they are top 5 smartest dogs and they naturally are protective of there home.

watch this video of a doberman protecting a women from a male trying to attck her.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0PcB6dwLwQ[/ame]

I have my female Bella training in personal protection since she is 6 months she is 10 now at about age two she will be fully trained.

[​IMG]

14. Thanks Tommy safe and bountiful harvest to you and the rest of gc this year. Dr green wouldlove to do greenhouse and was already ahead of ya but the sunlight wanes too much towards one side of my yard in the winter and gets blocked by the trees the sun is minimal atbest so yeah sucks. Besides I rent here and a greenhouse might draw too much attention.

15. Doesn't mean I'm not looking for land for next year if I find that then greenhouse and light dep all year baby. :) I do hate those bastards at pge but I run 12/1 in veg and 11/13 in flower so they don't rape me too bad. :)

16. What's up man, just wanted to say you got some top-notch girls in here! glad you got the security taken care of haha

17. thats awesome you know martial arts! i am on your level too bro, and also wrestled my entire life. so if someone tries ripping me they are going to get their ears boxed/kicked off, and then when we go to the ground they are gonna get the 'ol ground and pound! haha but keep it up man. ya got ya some monsters there :)

18. Yo, grapplers on this thread? Thats sick! I roll, too, Ive never been officially trained or anything but did earn a brown belt in karate as a kid, did some wrestling in school, etc.
    Got a heavy bag and pads, etc, here at the house... I was thinking maybe Id set up the bag in a tree out by the grow and beat the hell out of it daily, that way if anybody is watching, casing my grow, they get to see that left liver kick knock the bag 3ft and how it leaves a dent in the side of the bag.
    Not much power in my hands, but my kicks? Dear Sweet Jesus, I played soccer for 12+yrs. I kick like a mule.
    GNug

19. Jesus I'm in my 40's and smoke a lot. If I were to get into a scrap I would be wore the Fock out in 20 seconds and gasping for air. :smoke:

Ide like to think I could handle any rippers with a good smack from a trusty old stick.

;):p;)