Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

2012 Cannabis CUP California

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Virgin Buds, Jun 17, 2012.

1. Hey so im planning on buying my ticket and going, but for 65 dollars i wanted to know if I will be receiving anything free upon arrival. I also wanted to know if they give out free weed and free stuff, because It's not worth spending 65 dollars to look at weed so unless they give out free stuff and weed It's kind of lame to go.

2. There are so many things wrong with your post that I don't even know where to begin...

3. Coupons , tee shirts yes, free weed. Lol.....if u are a medical patients they have a whole area just for smoking and dispensaries give free hits of their strains

4. What about us regular folk, us recreational smokers? We don't get any desinated smoking areas....

5. Nah, pots is bad remember?

6. I am a product of consumerism and i want my parents money's worth dammit!

7. test out the cannacig, you can also win free ones

8. It's lame holding it in Richmond. Why not the city?

9. I feel it man. The city is the place to be.

10. why is "cup" in all caps?...