2012 Candidates on Marijuana

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Keya, Sep 1, 2011.

1. Just found an article.
    Let me quote: "We Grade all the 2012 candidates for President on their support for Marijuana. "

2012 Candidates on Marijuana: Part 1

I think it'll be interesting for a guys from USA

2. #2 AlexanderTheGr8, Sep 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2011
  3. Ron Paul- all day, everyday.

4. I hope he doesn't do a Obama and just say that to become president, also he doesn't believe in evolution LOL WTF :laughing:

5. Einstein didn't believe in evolution.

6. Ron Paul is the only candidiate that has a chance to completely allow states to legalize it.

Perry=no
    Obama=no
    Romney=no
    Paul=up to states.

Those are going to be our final choices.

7. Depends on what evolution means to you

8. Animals evolving. and stuff the world changing people changing progressing.

9. That and I think somewhere he had said that he didn't have a problem with creationism being taught alongside evolution but like I posted somewhere earlier..

[​IMG]

10. Exactly what my friend Skunky said. All y'all screaming Ron Paul For Presidnent!!!, have any of you considered the notion that he's no different than any other candidate who said one thing to get elected, then did another after he got into office? I'm from Kentucky. Ron Paul's son, Rand Paul, is our state rep, and he's an asshole. He got himself elected by riding the coattails of the mmj campaign up until about two weeks before the election. Then he very quietly flip flopped on the issue, and after the election came out publicly against mmj for Ky. Think about it, people...the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

11. I'm cool if he doesn't believe in evolution if that's his personal belief that's fine but if he tries to suppress the teaching of Evolution in schools like Texas did they he's gonna fail.

People need to keep there opinions to them self not constantly try to convert them.But if what you say is true then fair play that's cool. Aslong as he legalizes pot we can slowly work on the other injustices.

12. Your right, i think there just playing with people knowing how many pot smokers there are and there just using that to get into power. I think Ron Paul has gotten him self in to deep with the MJ he cant really back out now but if he does well :devious:

13. No one is ever in too deep to back out. Just looking around YouTube one can find dozens of videos of Obama saying one thing about marijuana, then doing another after he got elected. All they care about is getting elected. After that, it's fuck all. :mad:

14. As for me Ron Paul is totally looks like Magneto (played by Sir Yen McKellen). Is he really as good as I can read everywhere?

15. OMG he does :eek:

16. Yep :( Your right :mad: fuck presidents there lying bastards

17. #20 greenterror, Sep 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2011
    Ah, you're thinking about politicians; Ron Paul is a statesman.