2011 Outdoor Flowering Pics

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by pogmohoin, Aug 3, 2011.

1. Here's how my late bloomers doin' Don't know the strain, but all my other girls have been down for a couple weeks. Hopefully it will go quickly now cuz the rain WILL be back soon...How much longer do you think? Awhile ,huh?:(

Attached Files:

2. It's been a while! Here's my plant! Can't believe its finally getting near the end...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. ^^^ gorgeous.

4. [quote name='"fondhandler"']Here's how my late bloomers doin' Don't know the strain, but all my other girls have been down for a couple weeks. Hopefully it will go quickly now cuz the rain WILL be back soon...How much longer do you think? Awhile ,huh?:([/quote]

You got a hot minute before she's ready bro

5. So here's my girl when she was done. First pics are of her right before I cut her. I got 25 bottles all together packed semi loosely full and you just dont see one that was smoked and another being smoked. It's white widow and there wouldve been probably another six ounce but i got robbed a plant the night i cut down the last branch on the huge one. So it was easily a pound producing bomb ASS! white widow plant.

Attached Files:

• 061.jpg
      061.jpg
      File size:
      831.8 KB
      Views:
    • 068.jpg
      068.jpg
      File size:
      702.1 KB
      Views:
    • 084.jpg
      084.jpg
      File size:
      178.8 KB
      Views:
  6. Very Nice! Hope she smokes very nicely for you :)