2011 grow journal! First grow! there will be pics!

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by d2063614, Feb 21, 2011.

1. Okay so this is going to be my grow journal to show you my stuff and of course get some help for my first time :). going to be a guerrilla grow :) the first pic i am putting up is for advice :p i have painted in the area to show whats what.

The bundle of red dots are my potential spots i will be biking there maybe because biking is not suspicious as its next to a mountain biking area. (nobody goes back into the part of the forest im using though)

where the pink blotches are there is only one house on each blotch.

when i go biking i would just go on the brown trail an then cut off into the otherside through the forest.

i will be germinating 10 seeds and only expect to maybe have 7 or so seedlings after germ?? i will plant them near bushes and prickly stuff or trees all spread out abit and such :)

Attached Files:

2. Plant at least 3-1, (seed to desired amount of plants) to account for culling of males and runts.

3. Well im only buying 10 seeds this time i dont really care if i end up with 1 or 2 females at the end heh.

il only be planting at one of the red dots not all of them just re read it and even i got confused at what i said. im just going to scatter them amongst one of the dots :)