Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

2011 Colorado mmj cards

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by potbelly, Jun 25, 2011.

1. I tried searching for this but didn't find what I needed.

Basically i'm just wondering if there are any places where someone can get their Dr's rec and their card in the same place.

I have heard of a few places but never seen them, can anyone help out?

Thanks in advance

2. You must get a recommendation from a doctor, then apply to the state for the license. There is no place that does both, you have to get the license from the state. Some places might mail in the recommendation with your fees to the state agency, but none can issue the documents except the state.

3. Correct. Some offices that issue recommendations will, however, fill out the paperwork FOR you and send it in for you, but this isn't really getting it at the same place, they're just crossing the T's and dotting the I's and lickin' the stamp.

4. i just went to a place that was 60 for the doctors fee and 5 for the notery( prob spelled wrong) much cheaper than i have seen.

5. Yes, usually between $50-90 for the "consultation", plust the $90 fee to the state for the actual license.

WellDocs
    GreenDocs
    CannaLicense

...to name a few.

You're also required to renew each year and will not be able to buy cannabis until you've received your card in the mail.

6. ive gotten some without the card had to show them all my paperwork and my certified mail reciept and i was good to go

7. At my work we allow only patients with red cards to purchase medicine.

8. Thanks for the info everyone, Grasscity has yet to not answer any of my questions.

Keep up the good work and have a budfilled day.

9. derp?

lol almost all dispensaries wont let you buy if you dont have a red card.

some take paperwork,

there are some where they will send you to a doc for like 100 then he rights your rec, then you mail your 90 to the state with the rec.

if your lucky they will let you buy the same day as they know your going to get your card, and if your a member its not a big deal for that ONE place, but no other place will let you in.

So basically you gotta call up places.

my spot across the street does a 120 doc appointment, they fill out all the paperwork and mail it in with your extra 90, and you can buy the SAME day if you sign their 120 day membership thing.

10. Good luck to them...July 1st is here...

Politicians are aiming to shut down at least 200, up to 400 shops in the next few months.

The crack down is upon us. So if I were someone in Colorado with a Red card, i'd find a spot that doesn't bend the rules, chances are good they won't be around, or that you/they are lined up to get into some trouble soon.

If you're in the medical market, realize the green rush is over and we're now entering a mature, regulated MMJ market, one of the most matured models in the world...bending and breaking rules is just lending to the prohibitionist's witch-hunt.

Either go black market, or blue, but the middle-ground is giving way quick and those straddling the line may soon fall flat on their ass.

11. to be honest i hope some of these nasty ass shops that grow legally but sell illegally get shut the fuck down.

i hate the fact that i drive down fillmore and academy and find 20+ dispensaries without a customer in any of them.

i myself LOVE the healing canna.

so professional and SUCH good bud.

and they have a visible grow you can check out!

12. They will all be shut down eventually. Cant wait..then business will boom!