200W CFL stealth Grow

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by SpodeSpode, Oct 10, 2007.

1. After recently moving into my own space my friend and I decided to embark on our first (well my first) stealth grow. The grow space consists of two speaker boxes joined back to back (will list dimentoins when I can be bothered) covered with sheets of panda film, The inside of the speaker boxes is also lined with pandafilm but the white is on the outside ha hahah, Lighting con sists of 9 globes in total

6 x 15 watt cool white

and!

3 x 28 watt warm white

Heat is extracted by a 48 watt 240V fan mounted beneath a gutted out amp

Light timing is controlled be a digital 4 socket timer also concealed in the amp

Well thats about it, it was pretty easy to set up and we only had some pretty basic tools, most of the lighting gear was sourced from hardware shops and some of the other crap from the local grow store.

12 seedlings in total (once germinated with ziplock bag and paper towel style) where placed into pots filled with coco and perlite and have been under there for about 12 days now. anywya onto the pics, any comments appreciated! cheers

Attached Files:

2. very cool and creative

3. I'm more interested in the lovely person on the bed than the plants. Those are nice feet :p

4. Well its been a while since an update because my stupid co partner (Aor on these forums) decided it would be a smart idea to give the poor little seedlings weak nutes and it burned most of them to death. We now have a total of 2 strong plants which managed to survive the nute holocost. One of them is defiently sativa dominant ( I think) and the other (the stronger, bigger one) has broader shorter leaves. We are really hoping that this plant is a female because it should be perfect for topping and the screen we plan to use for flowering. anyway onto the pics. I cant even remember how far we are into the grow now but I spose you can check the date the thread was started and work it out.

This is the main, strongest plant. if you look closley at the crap quality pics you can almost see the first set of leaves which have suffered pretty harsh nute burn.

[​IMG]

Thaught I would throw in a pic of all the lights in the box, pretty cool to be able to see the warm white globes next to the cool white globes, should hopefully increase the light spectrum and shiz for fatter nugs yo.
    [​IMG]

And lastly a group shot, it was the first day of the outdoor grow season over this side of the planet so my hippie girlfriend who doesnt believe in the wonders of nutes and lights and stuff put her little seeds in and they have just begun to rise and see the sun. She quietly laughs at me because my poor plants got burned (stupid Aor, what a douche) and hers are only a little behind mine and mine have been in the box for about 3 weeks now!!!??. But hopefully my plants will start kicking ass now they have some more leaves to photosynthesise. woah what a massive post time for a billge.

[​IMG]

peacce,
    Spode

5. well I managed to aquire a decent quality camera for a night so i took some pics of the main plant (I am just learning to use macro so bear with me) to try and show what we hope are hairs. yes the plant is still small but has been growing for almost a month now and hopefully is showing sex now because its old, ANY ADVICE ON SEX GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!11. picrure speaks a thousand words..............

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

cheers,
    spode

6. Well its been a while since our last update, Cindy the main plant is doing very well and has been topped twice now with great results. The other plant (mary) is still a midgt but we think she is a female too so hooray, anyway pics

Attached Files:

7. and a photo of the plant 5 mins ago, shes been awake for a few hours now. pretty quick groth now which is sticky. going shopping for a screen son and a bigger tray to transplant her into

peace,
    spode

Attached Files:

8. :confused:

9. Cindy's gonna have hairy legs.

10. well, cindy is getting fatter and starting to stretch lots more ( we moved her down from the lights a little) so we decided it was time to sort out our screen. Its just normal creeper plasticy lattice stuff. Of course we only plan to screen the big plant (cindy), the other one ones name is mary and shes growing pretty well now. She is showing prehairs which is awesomeo, she suffered really really bad nute burn and is just starting to take to the nutes now and booming. We are moving again soon so my co partner and I plan to build a bigger box with a hps and other fun. pics yo

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

hope pics arent too big.
    time for breeky, wheres my billy?
    oh yeah, cindy has about 8 tops now. some will be taken as clones but there should be plenty for the screen

cheers,
    Sim