2009 Outdoor moved indoor grow.

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by JuicyyLemonG, Oct 2, 2009.

1. This is my 2009 outdoor moved indoor grow. As the title sais the plants were grown outdoors as a joke, but then once we saw that they had potential we quickly moved them indoors once the first cold front started. As of now they're only under 2 CFL light bulbs because we don't have any more light sockets. We think one of the plants is Chronic and the other is Midimus Mexicanus (Mids). I only have a picture of the Chronic plant right now.

Attached Files:

2. Get some y splitters so you can turn each socket into two. Two CFLs wont be enough, even if you have the bigass 68watters.

3. That's my only problem as of now. I'm going to get them later today hopefully.

4. you ever get them lights, and also how tall/ the age of the plant.

5. Yes, 2 feet , and like 2-3 months.

6. pics! pics!

7. Tomorrow night i'll get some new pics up

8. If it's sunny leave m outside for a while. I have an outdoor.indoor grow going on now, it works pretty good.

9. I'm gonna wait for the last warm week before everything gets super cold and leave them outside for the purple hairs/purple leaves :hello:

10. Hmm I just stuck a big ass tub of ice in the sink and turned the ac on low for that very reason. Mine hasn't even begun to flower but it's starting and I wanna see if I can turn her purple indoors.

If not I may leave her outside at night but I don't want little critters eating my baby :(

11. 1 week before i took my plants inside we got hit by the Ohio cold front so the plants turned purple :D I'm just gonna wait till the colas get a little bigger. This is my first grow that's actually gotten to bud so i'm pretty excited for w/e i get :)

12. With the right care (which is easy enough), you should be able to turn those mids into dank....

13. The mids is already starting to look like dank :) Nice long hairs with a good amount of THC on them :hello: I can't wait

14. Hell yea! Those plant's already look pretty good too.

Have you considered feeding them molasses, it's supposed to be great for them. I'm seeing how my plan't handles it so when it start's budding I can up the amount. Can't wait for mine to start budding...I'm kinda mad I kept her in veg so long.

15. Sorry the updates took so long people, i've been busy :( Went to home depot today to get new materials for a grow box. New box setup is 2 1/2' x 2 1/2' with 6 60w CFL's, 3 4" Computer fans and 1 old bathroom fan (It's kind of loud but it blows A LOT of air out. Also bought some chains so i can hang the lights at the proper positions :) The box building process will take a few days but i'll be sure to take some pics of it.

Attached Files:

16. No love for the ladies? :(

17. Update / new pics.

Plants are doing fine with their new box! 1'L x 2 1/2 'w . 4 60w lights and 1 6" computer fan.

First 3 pics are from a (No name dank) plant we didn't know existed until a few days ago so we transplanted it and moved it inside :) It's looking super crystaly :hello:

4th pic (Mids) is a plant that i tried to apply the LST method too and it didn't work...so now it's all skinny and barely hanging on to life :(

5th pic is of all the ladies together :) They're are actually 2 females in the right pot, but one of them is budding yet so i'm not taking macros :p

6th pic (Lemon G13?) During the middle of summer my friend was picking up lemon G on the daily so he would get a few seeds and give them to us. We planted them in the same pot with other mids seeds outside and this was the only one that survived. It smells like lemons already but it's too early to tell what strain it is.

Attached Files:

18. Where is everybody?

19. Looks good, I hope my mids come out that good. Its my first grow so will see it just spouted today.