2009 Declaration of Independence

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Krysis219, Jan 20, 2009.

1. Well I was sitting here smoking a bowl and reading the newest High Times, and it has this article about native american's getting hassled and raided for growing hemp. This makes me mad seeing as it's really their land to do with as they please, and never agreed to the United States laws in the first place when they took over. What i'm really getting to though is when the settlers came from Europe, they wrote a little document known the Declaration of Independence. They felt they were not free of thought and deed, so they moved here to open their own churches and live as they wanted. They felt opressed, and saught freedom, and that's what our country was founded on. I look around today and are those feelings the settlers felt not the same as ours today? A government telling us how to believe and how to live. Opression everywhere. Why don't we all band together and declare our own independence? What would happen? Battling i'm sure, but what if the rest of the world took note and stood up for real freedom too? We're living in a police state, a nearing a one world government daily.... Let's "We the People" make a change huh? Just a thought.......... Krysis