Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

*2007 Cannabis Cup Winner - 1st Place* Barney's Farm G13 Haze *Giant Buds and MACROS*

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by HomerK, Feb 23, 2009.

1. I present to you the Crème de la Crème of Marijuana. Barney's Farm G13 Haze. 1st Place Champion of the 2007 High Times Cannabis Cup. It is an awesome heavy Sativa hybrid with gigantic bud structure and an ASTOUNDING 20%+ THC content. I haven't had the pleasure to smoke it yet, but I wanted to share two awesome colas with you all.

Sorry, I don't know the weights, but you can compare the sizes of the buds with a HANDLE of Stoli and a fifth of Patron Añejo.

Enjoy! I know I will :smoking:.

Attached Files:

2. What a coincidence I've been smoking it for the past 3 weeks, and it's in my top 3 favorite strains of all time now.
    + rep for the cola pics.

Heres a macro of mine.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/attachme...le-nug-i-ever-saw-sexiest-g13-x-haze-ever.jpg

3. Holy shit, impressive colas. The envy flows strong within me today...time to go blaze a bowl to feel better :smoking:. +rep

4. #4 getwrecked, Feb 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2009
    nice fucking colas man. one of my favs. have fun getting fully medicated with that shit
    heres the biggest ghaze nuge ive had(dont mean to hijack your thread bro but this nuge is beautiful)
    [​IMG]

5. Macros :eek:

:smoking:

Attached Files:

6. #6 MidwestKind, Feb 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2009
    ^^^Looks just like my buddies batch, did you see my post link?

You posted while I was posting, so this was meant for two posts above it.

7. Yeah, I hope mine look like that once dried and cured :D .

8. To be frank your looking dank.

Can't wait to see what they look like when cured. :yummy:

9. nice buds budday

10. I know, I can't wait to smoke it. The cola next to the Stoli weighs at least 3/4 oz. That plant has 3 main colas still left on it. The other cola came from a different plant and probably weighs around 1/2 oz or more.

Will be a happy 4/20 for me and mine :) .

11. Well now I'm disappointed that no one wanted to comment more. Thought people would want to see this strain, I haven't seen too many journals or topics showing it off.

12. the bud looks so damn tasty brother:eek:

13. How did you take that picture so that all the trichomes glowed like that?

14. Really really nice looking chronic man.

15. Still haven't cut down the rest of it, but here is about 35g of dried and manicured product. Ooh sparkly! Look at those trich's! :D

Still haven't tasted it yet. I'm waiting on it to fully cure. Planning on getting destroyed on 4/20! :smoking:

Attached Files:

16. Man that looks tasty:d

17. I'd feel like a complete moron smoking that

I'd save that cola for a silly long time in a jar

it would be the first thing i looked at in the morning
    and the last thing i looked at at night

(i did something simmilar with my p-19 cola for a good week)

have fun shedding tears while you blast yourself into the stoned nebulon

18. i'd smoke that stuff in memory of my boy who didnt make it

straight up

19. My compliments to the chef.