2000w Vanilla Kush, and "GDP" (other various strain) Medical Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Gamereaper, Dec 1, 2011.

1. Gamereaper
    [​IMG]
    wow this haze is crazy man
    UPDATE

2. update, is i moved lol. now i am setting up again and im going hydro again for my newest rom

3. OMG! Where do I get that lighter! =):hello: :smoking:

4. #64 Gamereaper, Jan 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2013
    the AN one lol?

about to post pictures of what was going on the next time. i am in a new home now with a big garage :) will update later on that... but right now this is what was continuing the story ha. so i had spider mites real bad on this grow. but since im starting new this time ill be preventive for sure... all my gloriuse strains where cut down, before the fact I had saved nycd, god bud, ice, and NL #1 the others og kush green crack grape ape failed to clone or died later from the move :( such a sad defeat.... i have none of the elites i had... im stuck with a local strain named bonnie (high sativa long flower, fluffy buds, thin leaves, super crystaly and a fruity flavor) another local named steve (this is high indica its a heavy heavy yeilder dense buds) and i got hawaiian diesel or lime diesel so atleast i have my og back :)

here is a ice cola, this time it finished 2 weeks early.. turned orange at week 7 [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

nycd small yeild but it tured out good bud still, did the hang them upside down trick lol after i cleaned up the webs
    [​IMG]

bigger veiw of two lights, there where 3
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

so f'd up god bud

[​IMG]

spider mite grape ape mmm they killed the clones... the plant was to sick when cloned.
    [​IMG]

some pinapple xpress
    [​IMG]

just horrible only got like... i dont even remember but it was bad spider mites can cause serious yeild damages