2000w Vanilla Kush, and "GDP" (other various strain) Medical Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Gamereaper, Dec 1, 2011.

1. #1 Gamereaper, Dec 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2011
    Hey so first off this is my 3rd 5thish grow sorta lol, confusing story for another time. i just set up my new grow room at my new home but im starting half way through the veg so its extra better cause you dont have to scroll past the pics of the clones and shit. its not like it was exiting or something, just clones all the same growing up. any way... brb bong rip ii need to be extra high for this. ok anyways here is the list of shit i have for this and whats bee going on so far.

-item list -
    2x1000w Hortilux HPS
    2x Magnum XXXL 6in reflector
    2X1000w Sun System switchable ballasts
    1x 4x4 Tent
    1x Diy Top drip tube system w/hydroton filled in it
    1x Standing fan
    1x 6in blower
    Sunshine Mix #4

AN "Bigger Yields Flowering System TM" almost... excluding tarantula, piranha, bud ignitor. also included is carboload(soil) bloombastic and h202 (hydro, no syszizym) i should just start with the nute and work my way into the supplements but its hard to cause i figure ill get bigger yeild even if i dont use them in proper levels. with these bullshit restrictions i can hardley provide for my needs, it takes 3-4 months to grow this way thats like 2-2.5 pounds for me and my wife need probley about half that. i dont expect to get any where near my needs this way. they need to regulate canopy size not plants like a 4 x 8 room would be perfect to grow 100 small plants. that way i wouldnt have to veg for so long. i could get around the same amount in half the time so it would then meet my needs :) huh look at me making sense and shit.

Sorry back to the journal....

The rest is all integrated into the room which is about 8 x 14 and i just put a tent... remember to make sure temple wick is blown out or risk losing your ball! ... ok so i just put a 4 x 4 tent in this room opened it up then put a visqueen wall on it to make a 4 x 8 room and i have like double the room to walk outside it.

In the tent i have the gdp in hydro, and in the other side i have 6 vannila kush 1 green crack, 1 grape fruit x alaskan thunder FUCK, 1 almost done 6 1/2 weeks "gdp" and 1 called markus (i think this is one from the guy who bred green crack ) the big ones are like 3 feet tall i think and the hydro is about a foot and a half in the middle. just started to flower today no 24 hour darkness, if Ed dont say any thing about it then its probably not true, there on a 14 on/10 off light cycle, temps are unknown probley 65-70 degrees at night (i could make it warmer probley), light is a foot and a half from canopy. the person who gave me the kush and others the same height had spidermites but i had them anyways so i was like omfg how can you let your plants be infested so i sprayed them with a sesame oil nutient folair spray (cause they dont understand that cold weather = slowed uptake of nutrients!!!) but now the mites have all died i sprayed them thrice once with azamax and two times with my sesame solution. i will azamax again tommorow but im pretty sure there all dead. also i left the pump off my girls for probbley a hour two long cause i was fixing it... so ya i cant really re-veg it at this point but we will see how it goes this is my second hydro go...the first one got brown algea if any one know what im talking about??? i think its because i ph shocked/ killed the roots and the clear white slime took over. or its because sysizyzm feed it idk all i know is i got 30 percent h202 now. good thing it was a lil 2 plant dwc bubbler (just mixed it in with the good NYCD and ICE lol.

so ya thats whats up right now...bong rip hold on one sec man:smoke:

o ya i just learned about how important it is to measure your run off. i 1700-2000ppm to high? cause in the hydro i was running like 500 ppm without it burning? i added 500ppm nutes to them figureing it needed it cause there all practicly yelllow and purple.so ya whats the word on that???

ok heres the pics sorry i took so long

Grow room 1

[​IMG]

Grow room 1 again

[​IMG]

Fucked up Vannilla kushy

[​IMG]

"GDP" cola, the pic dont do it justice

[​IMG]

another one

[​IMG]

top part of it (6 1/2 weeks)

[​IMG]

Experimental hydro "GDP" grow in room 2

[​IMG]

2. Nice pics man!

3. thanks ill be updating later once i get the gdp to another location and ever week i will post.

4. Nice looking grow man, I'll be sure to keep checking it out.

5. #5 Gamereaper, Dec 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2011
    hey its almost a week lol but i took some more shots of the gdp cause its is turnin more purp and swelling. The hydro looks to be exploding also i removed the any leaves blocking light(i shoukld have done this in veg). but ya other than that the gdp today for some reason took up an shit ton of water to the point of bone dry in 24 hours??? weird too bad I went in there later that day or i could have caught that sooner and I WOULD STILL HAVE FUZZY ROOT HAIRS!!! and the vanilla kush plants are repairing all the spider mite damage and turning green again with some new growth too!!!1!

Pics enjoy>>>

here we got the gdp bush mother plant thing from top veiw mmm purp frostynessess...
    [​IMG]

its hard to get a good pic with all the leaves and light and shit!
    [​IMG]

close up
    [​IMG]

sorta better close up
    [​IMG]

ya she hermied due to a light leak from the ducting(or because i moved and she was transplanted like 3 times, but that was in veg so i dont think it would have mattered?):/ i know right wtf weird it reveged like a 1/5 section of the plant:( o well i estimate it will still be in the 3-4 oz range so its all good still probley lost a ounce... but at least i got some gdp seeds lol
    [​IMG]

here is the gdp in my experimental hydro, its a tube drip system but its filled with hydroton, because i figured this way you plans can occupie the whole tube by grabing onto the hydroton. it has little openings like a typical top drip system (pots filled with hydroton) so its hard to dry out so its more forgiving. aslo the hydroton gives you 100 percent aeration, so your covered on nute uptake. but like i said its expiramental and im testing the systeme right now. in fact if you are interested i can tell you one great thing about this is it can def be used for sog, yo could have 5 plants every 3 foot section and have enuff room for roots.. i have a 9 plant setup but i was thinking about doing a 25 plant setup and mabey veg for 1 week or more.
    [​IMG]

one of the ones i fim'd but it didnt want to lol
    [​IMG]

my flush setup lol
    [​IMG]

my "main garden" got it setup 9 pots there on week one, the most important.
    [​IMG]

one of the soon to be colas, to bad its not gunna fill ALL the way up lol
    [​IMG]

Aslo.........

Aero-cloners are a waste of money unless your growing aeroponics, the only good thing is that it holds so many so close. and its not easier that doing it in dirt... its actually harder because in the cloner you have to wait 2 weeks for roots...ok well if your transplanting to other than aeroponics, then your not fully rooted anymore. and the fact that you have to deal with ph and the whole thing where you have to clean it or you fucking die.

in dirt i rooted then in 6 days. you leave them in the dome for the first two days, then expose ten minutes daily (slowly increasing to a hour at day 7, for example 10, 12, 15, 18, 30, 40, 50, 60). they may need a spray (usually on the 4th day) on the 6th day i slightly pulled on each stem to see if it moved and to see if any got stem rot, none moved so on the 3rd day (day 9) i let them out of the dome. they should be fully rooted in about 4-5 more days which is way faster than using a aero cloner. its funny how i can get 100 percent success rate with used soil... ok sorry im no guru but i still know a thing or 3 about cloning.

aero day i stopped counting and no roots
    [​IMG]

dirt just a day out of the dome there not flimsy, but the leaves are pointed downwares for some reason, that usually means the nute threshold has been meet it could be the soil has nute from last grow but she'll be alright.
    [​IMG]

6. i just harvested the gdp mom at week 7 1/2 weeks, we will see how the high is at week 7 1/2 weeks instead of 8 1/2 weeks. im pulling them out i knoticed the buds started to take on a purp so i yanked her and im gunna throw them in the fridge. pics so as soon as im done triming in 1/3 way done. huge top colas the fatter than a zippo!!

7. ok here is the bud 1 day dry, i seem tothink i got some where between 3-4oz but these nugs are harder than ive ever grew so far... and it came out to 1/5 ish the plant being re veged fucked up buds, ill take pics of that next update, hopefully i can extract the thc out with some solvents or something.

bigger one of the 8 tops

[​IMG]

size comparison

[​IMG]

buds all trimmed and shit.... i hate it because the leaves are all so coated that i dont want to trim it close. but then shriveled leaves around the nug looks bad, even heavily sugar coated ones to a point too

[​IMG]

top colas

[​IMG]

yep

also my girls are turning almost all the way green thanks to a temp control

8. #8 Gamereaper, Dec 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2011
    HEY!!!! UPDATE!!!!!!!!1!!!

WEEK 2 and 3 (hydro)

so its week 2 for room 1 and week 3 for the grape ape in hydro... so i fgured out thtat i had grape ape not gdp cause apparently its called gdp around here or some shit, fucking apothecary genetics... no there actually pretty fucking dank, WOOOO NW genetics!!! but ya other than finding out that im still trying to figure out why my plants dont take up water very good? i got them in shitty condition, all yellow and purple stems with spider mites. since then they have repaired almost all the mite damage, and they are mostly gren again but the lan leaves are yellowing and falling off, so maybe i got them with nute lock out but im not to sure yet, they are budding fine so idk. any help is appreciated.

so my plants fan leaves are all yellow, and there dieing but its not fusarium wilt im pretty sure because my roots are white still. and theres no sign on the stem any where. could it be a lock out? i gt them like this remember so im not to sure but theres no sign of nute burn and its pretty consistent with all the kushes. so i gave them all some more nutes today and the run off was still 1500 so is that to high? like i said they seem to be budding ok but we will see. im worried and cant find any thing on it.

so heres the grape ape in hydro week 3 day 32, ass you can seee it fucking really filled out in a week lol it exploded more this week than last lol holy shit im liking this hydro thing i made, might run 4 tubes down my grow room!!!

[​IMG]

many bud sites that have enuff light to fill her out nicely all the way woot!!! hoping for a ounce each but we will see.

[​IMG]

top veiw

[​IMG]

bud top week 3 grape ape

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

gunna be a huge one for sure lol look!!!

[​IMG]

other side, damn it really filled in alot in a week!

[​IMG]

ROOM 2

[​IMG]

under canopy nice and air free flowing.

[​IMG]

Vanilla kush week 2

[​IMG]

yep if she not stunted from the yellowing she be a nice yeild.

[​IMG]

Markus week 2

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

"egypt" week 2

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Cush week 2

[​IMG]

crack in the middle

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

pinnaple express i just put in with a white rhino, i dont know why the leaves are pointed down? there not flimsy i think it was the light intensity transition lol.

[​IMG]

my garden big veiw!!!

[​IMG]

veg room, like i said theres somthing going on i removed the leaves cause it looked like some sort of fungus cause my land lord fucking brought a out door cutting inside.... i know wtf right. so its either a fungus or because i sprayed with the lights on ( but they were raised like 5 feet away) numerous times with azamax. its looks like septora rust ( or phosphoruse defficiencey) ORRRRRRRR!!!!! its a nute lock out cause it got so fucking cold here the nutrient uptake was slowed and i added to much fert cause the uptake was slowed to normal.

[​IMG]

CRACK!!!!

[​IMG]

grapefruit x alaskan thunder FUCK

[​IMG]

grape ape

[​IMG]

purple wreak, cush, vannilla kush

[​IMG]

nycd and ice

[​IMG]

clones

[​IMG]

ICE day 2 outa the dome

[​IMG]

Grape ape, showing you my setup too :)))

[​IMG]

Comments suggestions are appreciated Im eager to hear what grass city has to say...

9. niiiiiiiiice subd. Love all the pics

keep it uppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

10. thx ill post more of the harvest pics here in a second

11. ok heres the bud almost dry but the stem has a little bit of moisture in it. nice white purple green hues came out. damn its been 7 day already COME ON AND DRY FUCKER!. i stuck it in a papper bag out in my coat room, and its cold and dry here so shes gunna burn smooth as fuck!!

got a qp
    [​IMG]
    bud
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    here is the other 1/5 that got revegged fucked up buds.
    [​IMG]

thas all i got exepts some more pics of my room ii didnt post and my attic grow lol

12. more pics i got to show ya!!!

better view of my room, now you can see its a big room i partitioned.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

mmm co2 is a option but not right now [​IMG]

nutes for a life time
    [​IMG]

clones again

[​IMG]

huh?

[​IMG]

wtf is that

[​IMG]

How the fuck did that germ in there??????? besides i used used soil but thats no biggie lol.

[​IMG]

what is it?

[​IMG]

MY secret attic grow, soon to be expanding to 2 more hps 400w and a light mover. the heat is going to warm my house. SOG ftw.\!!!!

[​IMG]

just spraying cause they go a little spider mite dmage i see
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Dud. Holy tits that harvest is sooooooo dank holy tits so dank im drooling!

14. i just smoked another nowl mmm, its pretty dank, need to be cured more lol.

15. Enjoy the friuts of your labor, markus.

16. do you know that guy perhaps lol is that his name!!! i knew it.

17. Now Im confused....

18. me too lol. you said markus???

19. Is that your name? Haha idk i saw it in the tags lol

20. o no its one of the strains lolz