2000w Vanilla Kush, and "GDP" (other various strain) Medical Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Gamereaper, Dec 1, 2011.

1. Ok ok i hve been slacking much and haven't got any pics... but im harvesting the hydro tommorow ill take picks of every thing.

also my "vanilla kush" look more like og kush. well my land lord didnt know what the name was but the guy had two strains and im guessing og kush is the other one. idk correct me if im wrong but the pistls are light brown and skinny. smells dank earthy pine lemon... you tell me ?!!!!

anyways ill get some picks up tommorow before i chop, they look a fucking mazing there probably twice as fat as the last photos.

2. Damn lookin forward to the harvest!

Did i read that right? your landlord sells you clones?

3. OK!!!! so here is the "vannilla kush" or og kush what it looks liek...meh they did ok i choped the tops off of them and left the rest.

meh

[​IMG]

box o buds

[​IMG]

hmm i hope i got 5-6 oz..but we will see lol...........
    what do you think?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

heres my attic grow, done and ready. i chopped and hung them today also

[​IMG]

small but still bud, dont use metal halide kids for blooming, here is proof.

[​IMG]

close up

[​IMG]

made some hash with green crack, the middle brown is 73 um and the black is 20 um i just mixed them into a lil bar :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

future improvement

http://i313.photobucket.com/albums/ll392/wrakune/100_4999.jpg[/IMG

sorry ill show you the hydro once its dry and i goto trim, but here is the last week...sorry i was supper busy and the room is not attached to my house so i forget the cammera and its coold and scary so i say fuck iit
    [IMG]http://i313.photobucket.com/albums/ll392/wrakune/100_4971.jpg

4. Damnnnn man everthing looks prime as fuck!

Looks like a great harvest too bro... thanks for the pics

5. this thread is amazing man, definitely subscribed. ur set up is very impressive and your plants are perfect haha. but yea ur land lord sells u clones? thats awesome

Keep up the good work!

6. #46 Gamereaper, Jan 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2012
    ya i think i only got a qp from the 400w its all dry im just trimming them and then the other plants and ill give you all a total. i gotz some ready to put in my new room here soon...tax's bitches!!! but ya i got a 4 foot sativa mother plant with many many many many nodes shits gunna explode in my new flower room, i plan on 2-1000w on a rail or 4 600w?

but ill take more pics of harvest once i have less bud in front of me

no she gave me all the other plants but the grape ape. they where yellow and had some weird leaf dieing thing like mg def or nitrogen but i know they where getting fert so idk. they did good for having a nitrogen def i got like a ounce a piece atleast.

7. ok more pics

grape ape all but 2

[​IMG]

side ones

[​IMG]

fail green crack and ok green crack

[​IMG]

some lower branch grape ape i dryed to smoke

[​IMG]

og kush or what the fuck is it?

[​IMG]

just the tops

[​IMG]

hard to show how sticky it is

[​IMG]

egypt

[​IMG]

round three

[​IMG]

8. like a boss

9. ill get the round 2vegging plants pics up today got a huge pure sativa...cant wait to see this shit i got loa weed, nycd, ice, white rhino all mother plants so theres super nody. and the other side is 3 grape and 4 ice in 3 gallon root pots in coco. gunna get some 4x8 trays soon to put in

wAnt to scrog it, with a mover this time......will post link to new thread soon

10. You definitley know how to grow a flower man

Weel done harvest

11. #51 Gamereaper, Feb 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2012
    thanks i tryed best i could. the fucked up think is my land lord is a bitch and she keeps criticizing my methods.she has 4 plants per 1000w so she think her big bad qp bush is so great lol...please you got 2 oz before i told you to harvest the buds once there done not all at once....then booom she doubles her yeild and thinks she knows whats up.

there is so much wasted space cause she only has 4 plants per light untopped untammed and there's spaces every where...its messy.

but i weight the attick grow and i got 2 oz of good bud and a oz of fluff so i only got like 3 oz. but this bud taste good as fuck and its potent. the hydro is way fattter denser and probley more potent buti think the mh bud taste more purpley dank cause theres hardly leaves on it for some reason just bud...i lll get some pics once im done trimming.

12. Subbed! Will read and go through pics later. :D

13. Great grow log man! subbed for sure! That grape ape looks tasty.

14. Ok, read through it all, saw all the pictures... All I have to say is AWESOME!!\tlol great plants, great set up, great harvest!! All looks amazing!!

I found your thread by searching vanilla Kush cause I'm germinating a seed right now and wanted to look it up. Any advise you can give me?

15. #55 Gamereaper, Feb 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2012
    this is og kush not vanilla it was a miss label. ya scrog plus light mover is my advice. next grow, once my tax return comes, youll see my dream lol...

16. #56 Gamereaper, Feb 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2012
    so i got 9 oz from the hydro and thats 8 plants cause one was mutated which ill do more pic later on that.... but i got a avg of 32g a plant, the ones farther away from the hps showed it. the lower plants yeilded 14g-28g.... the middle was 33g-45g and the back was similar to the middle 37g and 38g. so overall i did really good i think as far as yeil with this plant.

as far as potency is... well it was a two hitter for me which is normal for medical i get at the collectives, but i have smoked this bud a few times... so potency was a 9 out of 10. once you pop the bag open you could instantly smell the fuely sweet purple lemonade.... yep purple lemonade!!! smells so dank and i know the smoke is just as fucking dank as the smell. give it a 10 out of 10 on smell for sure. now the taste was amazing, the best ive ever had. it tasted like fluffy grape goodness. never before tasted this intense...i give it 10 out of 10 for taste. the high is a mellow euphoric happy stone, Ima smoke this shit ever day!!! fucking 10 outa 10! i didnt get to many pics before its was all smoked... but it look amazing fat purple, white green and white buds. the fowers are encrusted with trichs. as far as appeal goes its exotic looking for sure and its purp and white... so 10 out of 10 for looks.

i deff think that this strain could doo better though. i never moved the hps remember, so that plant i have in my hands is filled with bud, the penetration of the hps is crazy, see no need to defoliate.

and for the rest of the plants lol... well the six ogs i had produce me with 3 and 1/2 oz of good tops and a oz of "popcorn" WHICH I WILL VERY HAPPY TAKE TO SMOKE!!! shits dank all the way through the plant. this weed burst when i break the bud lol... shits so potent when i take a bong ripe i cough a couple seconds later like wax, this shits a one hit quit at first aproach. lol i like the cut of this og going to be keeping this one for awile. maybe do some breeding with my stock?!?!

i got a ounce from the egypt exactly down to the .3 what ever it is.

i got 50 g from both green cracks so i got 1 and a half oz from the big one and a half of the smaller one. im so surprised that theses plants did so good as bad as they where.

the white rhino hasnt been cut along with the pine apple express, which both got fucked some how. i think it was because i added them 2 week later in the cycle and i changed the light cycle to 10/14 for ripening and i think thats what did it for them they matured prematurely or somthing... cause the wr was doing really good almost the best.

and the up stairs did good too with 3 oz total, dank shit... dank shit. im always gunna use mh for my personal now!!!

so i think i got about a pound and 3 oz only which by numbers sucks :( but im happy with what i got lol :D

edit: i posted some pics of the metal halide grape ape and the hps grape ape. tottally diff looking bud both smell amazing crazy grape yum yum!!!:smoke:

Attached Files:

17. #57 Gamereaper, Feb 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2012
    so i just got my new stuff in the mail and im trimming the pinnapple express's as we speak pics soon to come. this trim im getting super close. I ordered 3 digi ballasts some sunpulse bulbs and a light rail. two 2.7k 1000w for the flower and 1 5.7k 1000w for veg and a 10k bulb for finish. medical patients need quality

18. Did u just blow the whole tax return on all that? Haha

19. heres some more pics to hold ya

room #1 - 2 grape ape 4 ice 1 green crack
    [​IMG]

some haze i guess then pinnapple express in the front row and nycd and ice in back, gunna make a screen today and just part the branches and try and scrog it. i think it can be done this late i dont care what any one says. even if its not the most efficient way i will get a better yeild than if i didnt put it there no matter what. and i think im gunna do a stadium canopy with the tops on the sides.
    [​IMG]

tomato green onions cyanne peppers carrots and cabage
    [​IMG]

snap peas, gunna put this one outside
    [​IMG]

made some grape ape wax this is with 4 cans of butane 2 tubes of sugar half ounce each. got 2 grams. the tube is a original honey bee extractor its yellow. this shit smells like sour d wax tottally fuel lemon sweetness to it. its like peanut butter. i rewhipped it to a dryer budder form tho.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. Lookin foward to the pics man

That light mover is gonna be a real nice addition to your room