2000w Vanilla Kush, and "GDP" (other various strain) Medical Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Gamereaper, Dec 1, 2011.

1. #22 Gamereaper, Dec 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2011
    So a quick update, tommorow is the start of week 3 and week 4 for my girls, soooooo!! i sledge hammered allof them to prepare for the flower nutes.

i got options here, i can either try this bloombastic, phosphoload or what ever AN same thing is... idk what do you think guys?

also the girls are budding nicley so def some picks of that. im going to be placing my ac in there so i can use the dehumidifing function. Would it be worth it to but a heater in there? i mean is 53-60 at night that bad?or would a heater be worth the cash, its hell a insulated so... but ya let me know i can basically do anything in this room.

i just want the environment to be perfect and cost effective. i got the day time temps to 75 the humidity is 60 at the moment gonna drop that to 40-50. i have a exahust, a intake that's warm air from my veg room. 62.5 sqft/w so i think i got most every thing covered. except the c02, i want a burner they seem better.

2. alllllllright! so its week 3 and week 4 for my girls, the hydro looks amazing, she has stopped stretching im pretty sure... so i did a another involuntary rez change second time...thats right the second fucking time i changed the rez after the first one... and added 700 ppm 1000 ec slowly dropping the ph from 8 to 5.7. probley gunna see how much more nutes she can take later today hopefully alot.

so i still have some plants that fan leaves are yellow and what looks to be dying tips and the leave eventually dies. but its not crispy i can still see the leave bottom its just o top and its kinda leathery feeling. so i sprayed fungicide shit on em and i also sledgehammered just incase its nute lock out. I NEED YOU OPINION ON THIS AS IT IS KILLLING THE FUCK OUTA ONE PLANT BADLY ND SLOWLY THE REST!!!!!

:smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke: awww yes that grape ape is the best weed ive grown so far, its smooth but it makes you have a hash oil caugh almost lol a couple seconds later...mmm hashy :hello::hello::hello:

also i brought my ac in there to bring the humidity down from the 60-80 range to the 40-50 range. next is visqueening the walls to make the room air tight.

other that... i fixed another random leak that showed up and i cleaned up my rez of the floor twice due to drainage issue, next time i know what i need to do for the drainage.

dont mind my grammer or spelling im fucked.:smoke::cool:

filling in hopfully alot more in the next 3 weeks i hope they arnt stunted to bad there budding thats a good sign right??
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

here is the weird leaf dieing

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

markus and egypt
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    egypt
    [​IMG]

green crack, see how yellwo she is!!! is this nute lock out?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

ok on to the hydro yay!! week 4

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    i fimmed this one and the top colas are bigger than the not fim'd ones wtf!!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    untopped
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    pretty fucking thick from week 1 to now haha holy poopballs!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    i think im gunna get a fat harvest from this, but we will see it is my 2 time doing hydro so, but it looks the best ve everseen one of my plants not a single leaf is yellow or missing!!!!:confused:....:smoke:aww thats better. if so freaking crazy i love this hydro shit!!!.
    [​IMG]
    maybe one lol
    [​IMG]

look at this this plant is skinnier and wragity looking, its buds look weird this one has always looked all fucking skinny ad shit why??? any one please tell me its weird its never had more than 3 leaflets
    [​IMG]
    compared to normal one on the right
    [​IMG]

roootzz looking good i beat root rot bitches!!!.
    [​IMG]

fresh rezzzz mmm but the only flaw is its 52 degrees..
    [​IMG]

flooded tent
    [​IMG]

3 hours later and 2 grams of weed....

not flooded tent
    [​IMG]

full veiw of garden week 3 and 4
    [​IMG]ac unit i put in
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

enjoy! please leave any suggestion or any thing like that i guess will work too:smoke:

3. no one know what could be wrong with my girls?

4. Is it an N deficiency?

I really cant help for shit your a few skill levela advanced me hahahahaha

5. I suggeat starting a thread in the sickbplant and problems. Youll get a lot more views and help

6. im pretty sure its nute lockout i was just making sure its not a fungi or some shit cause this plants cutting came from outdoors in Washington this season. and no i didnt do it lol my neigbor!!!

7. so ill take some pics but my light in the attic fell!!! and it was tied WITH HEMP WICK!!!! fucking hemp breaking and shit. but ya the damage...a bulb shaped burn mark fucking up 4 plants :,(

8. ahh i hate the inter net some times im not gunna re write it right now but here are pics

hydro front

[​IMG]

hydro front again

[​IMG]

hydro back

[​IMG]

middle plant
    [​IMG]
    middle top
    [​IMG]
    side top?
    [​IMG]

green crack
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

vanilla kush?starting not to look like it
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

the vegroom is lights off for a couple hours thats why there drooping.

[​IMG]

hazexskunk mother i belive and nyc diesel

[​IMG]

6 ice and two grape ape, gunna try 3 gallon root pots in coco this time!!!

9. #30 Gamereaper, Jan 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2012
    here is the attic grow!!!!!! lolz, you can see how the top has a dent on one side from the bulb. these are a week or so behind the hydro i think. it got all fucked up cause i left the light on for 48 hours day 4 into flower.

It was supposed to be the same but o well im just giving this one nutes to see how big of a difference expensive nute with additives, expensive high wattage lights, hydroponic grown and a perfect environment vs a hastily set up 400w metal halide grown with just advanced nutes...in my attic so i can harness the heat and lower me power bill leave my good stuff to my patients!!!

gunna see the gram per watt. the canopy is 2x2 feet for a 400w. and the 1000w hps is 4x4. soo ya, next time there will be 2 400w up there i dont know if i want hps hps or mh hps,OR!!! i could do hps mh hps hugging each other!!!! but either way im doing sea of green clones strait to flower with green crack and white rhino maybe :):smoke::smoke::smoke: gc grows no side branches good for sog. wr idk?

budzz

[​IMG]

bulb damage

[​IMG]

circulation cooling check

[​IMG]

side veiw, i let them go to long, i was high when i planted and thought if i flowered them when they where clones they would only be 1 small bud LOL and i knew that when you flowered straight from clone you get a huge top...damned i get too stoned i swear lol.

[​IMG]

sorry i cant turn the fan off lol, buds are ok size fluffy tho but crystally.

[​IMG]

10. Better too stoned than not stoned enough

Lovin the pics keep em comin

11. well this is a perpetual grow so this thread is gunna be huge! ill try a shoot for every week updates i got not much else to do...but the next crop it gunna be better with health plants from the start.

12. Hell yea man. Like the setup a lot

So how many oz's do u usually get a wk/ month whatev?

13. well i just started, this is my new setup. At the least should be getting at a pound per light minimum and probably a pound a a half max for me but we will see. when i get some money im buying 2 digi ballast and two more lights on a flip flop. 2 flower rooms side by side... or i could spend another 800 for the ballasts and just do a 4000w room!

14. Nice man. Is this all personal or do u supply to other patients too

15. #36 Gamereaper, Jan 6, 2012
    i supply me and my wife the excess to collective to keep the power paid lol and the trips to the hydro store. also to get better stuff so i can eventually just grow complete organic and not have to worry about yeild so much. no one signed to me though..it just creates problems lol in my opinion.

basically my medical condition required me to be stoned 24/7 so i have to grow to cover the cost cause it would way too much money for me to buy from collectives. This is fucking the best physical therapy for me and the funnest hobby evar! plus i get to choose how my bud is handled and cured for maximum connoisseur quality.

16. Absolutely man. How much do tge lights affect the electic bill?

17. #38 Gamereaper, Jan 6, 2012
    :D:not to bad at 6 cents a kilo....:D its the room that im renting that kills me lol. but it is cheap for me here where i live...its about 70 bucks a month extra for power

18. Damn yeah thats not bad at all!

19. #40 Gamereaper, Jan 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2012
    if you where thinking about growing bigger grows honestly people try to discourage other people from growing bigger grows and make it seem hard because they dont want the competition, but if you got the right equipment anythings possible and its not that expensive to do...well as long as you can spend a few thousand first. But the more you spend the easier it gets or at least that's the case with me...