2000W Super Lemon Haze SCROG (First Grow)

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by NoTEquaL, Feb 16, 2013.

1. Ok so the long awaited time has come. I have built my room and set everything up. Ordered my seeds and they arrived yesterday.
    [​IMG]
    I soaked them overnight and placed them in a wet papertowel. Within hours they had all popped (6).

In the meantime I had been soaking 2x2 Rockwool cubes in 5.5ph water. They are now in the cubes inside a propagation dome with a t5 light above them on 24 hrs a day and a heated mat under the dome.

Humidity: 30%
    Temp: 75 f

2. What form of hydro you going with?

3. An ebb and flow bucket system. It's a 4x8 tent with 2x1000 watt bulbs.

4. Temp: 69
    Humidity: 28%

Still haven't watered cubes because theyre still a little damp. No visual progress, seeds still hiding in the rockwool.

5. Got my first signs of life today.

[​IMG]

Temp: 69
    Humidity: 45%

Super stoked, anxious to get to the fun stuff already.

6. I am keeping my temp around 70f in the dome and mid 70s in the rockwool but my humidity is unstable. Is this o.k.?

7. 2000w, NICE! Lemon is so so so perfect.. Good luck mate.

8. Thank you Four20!

9. When should I transplant the rockwool to the hydroton pots? They are about pinky finger tall atm and look to be stretching. A few of them are developing real leaves but they are very tiny. They all seem to have a small single root portruding from the bottom of the cube.

10. Subbed:

I usually let my seedlings grow in Rockwell until you see some roots coming out of the cube then I get them settled into there home!

Im setting up a new room now thinking bout going with 5 gal ebb n flow buckets! Usually do dwc but can't take the swapping of individual buckets anymore!

Good luck with the grow man!

11. Sweet! Thanks a lot Rapo, stay tuned for the good stuff... Hopefully.

12. Is that like super lemon auto just without the auto? Have your ever frown this strain before or is this your first? I am new to growing so I have some questions ! Thanx

13. Technically this is my second grow.. If you count the time I threw some bag seeds in some dirt under a couple cfls in my closet... Wasnt aware of plant genders, needless to say I ended up with like 6 useless male plants. So... This is my first time.

14. Just keep it simple ifits still new to u!

Environment and genetics will play big role in your yeild I know at first I tried to slam large amounts of nutes down there throats thinking this would gv me yeild I was looking for errrrrrrr wrong!

Theres lots of good info on GC just keep poking around ask? Before you know it youlk be hitting your numbers!

Gd luck man anything I can do to help id be glad too!

15. #15 NoTEquaL, Feb 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2013
    Thanks for the advice rapo, i'll be counting on you for guidance.

I think I need a smaller dome or a better light it seems like my plants are really stretching. They are Sativa dominant, but they just look like they are trying to get as close to the light as fast as possible.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I can't wait until I get them some real light.

Edit:

Temp: 70f
    Humidity: 40%

16. How tall is your dome & what light are you using?

17. How far is the light from the canopy

18. The dome is about a foot tall and the light is a small tube light from the grow store about an inch in diameter. I can check the actual wattage when I get home. I admit going cheap on this stage because frankly I completely forgot while I was spending thousands on the grow room. *Seeds arrive*.... *Hmmmm, where am I gonna start these things?* lol

19. lol. sounds like you should visit your local hydro shop. if you've dropped a g already, then you shouldn't be too far off on a stable setup. good luck and I'll stay along for the duration.

20. #20 NoTEquaL, Feb 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2013
    Plant are almost ready to be transplanted so I will for sure have a better setup for clones/seeds next time.

My setup:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]