2000w soil/hydro *CGE* *FLOWERING*

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by Isaid'Ello, Feb 9, 2009.

1. Welcome and thanks for tuning in Hypeshot. Never too late and better than never.

The pH steadied out and rises in normal characteristics. I flood 4 times a day for 15 min each flood during daylight only.

Thanks for the compliments and the rep!

So with a little stoner ingenuity and inspiration I whipped up a whisk on a stick. I call it Myles' Magic Mixer:D. I whisked the res really well and it seemed to do the trick. There is a little particulate matter still but nothing like it was. My theory is that the circulation pump fell drastically reducing the flow and the nutes just began to solidify. Sound reasonable? Either that or it is algae or fungus and I broke it all up so it can get to the girls a lot easier. Let's hope for the first one.

Attached Files:

2. you bastard! lol jk , good stuff. cant wait to see it in action

3. Hows the co2 treating your ladies ? The must just love that stuff. Booze for plants.

Vibes, back this way :D

4. i've always wanted co2 in my garden :eek:

5. I am waiting on a regulator to show in the mail before I can pump it in. I'm sure they will love it. Once the shipment comes we are flowering!!!!:hello:

It is possible. For around $300 you can get it in there. I know that can be a lot of coin, but with 15-30% increase in yield it is one of the cheapest ways to boost production.

Update: No photos :)( sorry) but I took about 30 clones last night (15 White widow / 15 Big Bang). We'll see how many take as this is my first time cloning. Anybody up for a trade? HAHAHA J/K!!!! As soon as that damn order from the grow shop comes in we are flowering!!!

6. 300 bones would pay off in one harvest...good investment..

would deffenitly help me reach my goal of an LB next grow... or i could just work out and breathe alot in my grow room :rolleyes:

7. i like the extended whisk, very innovative indeed. Glad it helped break up the blobs/chunks of shit. :)

30 clones sounds good man! i'll trade :D i got a couple k-train rooted. ill trade for a big bang :smoke: Sound good? haha

8. HAHAHA! You and ten friends would have to huff and puff all day. I think in the long run it is a wise investment. I've have seen the benefits first hand in other gardens.

Thanks bro! I was walking in to the kitchen thinking "how in the hell am I going to whisk 40 damn gallons of water?" and knocked over the broom and SHAZAM! the Myles' Magic Mixer was born. HMMMM! New England is only a 10 hour drive.

9. just HAD to see that!

nice!

[​IMG]

10. i bet its worth it.. thats the next thing im going to do with my money for sure!

11. Thanks IM. Hey, how do you get the pictures posted like that

12. hade to come hit your journal up after that bromance comment :rolleyes:

13. HAHA! I hear ya. I get that shit from my girl all the time about me and my best friend.

14. haha yeah, my ex used to give me shit too

you know what i just relized, you me and wwm all joined basicly the same time, and look at the difference in posts...

15. How about that. There is another cat, Tyrone Biggums, That signed up after me or same time. He has like 1200 or something. I feel like I am on here a lot. I guess I spend too much time in the journals.

16. yeah, im on house arrest and i cant believe anybody has more posts than me :eek: tyrone has alot, and he got banned for 10 days... he has some good nugs though, alot of good kush, his rep raised so fast its crazy

17. So I am about to flower and I was wondering when to switch to my flowering blend. I plan on switching to 12/12 mid to late next week. Tomorrow I'm due for a reservoir change, and it is needed do to some other occurrences. So should I mix up veg nutes or flowering nutes? If I due end up mixing veg nutes they would only use them for like 4 days of 12/12 max. Any help would be great.

18. Get the link of where your picture is hosted and put it in IMG tags, HTML style.

I use about a 50/50 mix for the preflower stage, then full bloom mix.

19. Thank you sir!!!

20. idk about hydro, but i put full strength bloom nutes on at the first sign of sex aka white hairs shooting