2000w Medical TLO scrog (Cennexxx and Afgoo)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Dreadlocker, May 9, 2011.

1. For all my subs, sorry I dont have more pictures yet!

Plants are under t-5 went through some stress moving but have settled down now. They are all about 7 inches tall, the largest alrdy has 5 main stalks, though one is a single stock plant.

Soil Mix
    70 percent pro mix
    20 percent happy frog
    with some green sand, white rice, and vermiuclait? (spelling wtf)

random nutrient spots in the soil mix containing spikes of bat guanao, alfalfa meal, and help meal (about 1 tbsp per spike)

Transplanting into 3 gallon pots this week. Stay tuned for pics of the SCROG screen and the rest of the set up.

2. Ok folks, things dont alway go as planned so here is an update. We have decided to do a smaller run this first time through and have 5 girls goin and we are just gonna scrog em a little heavier. I think we can still fill our screen with these 5.

It is 4x afgoo and 1 Panama red (14 week flower wow should be a beast)

Soil has been spiked and mixed
    7 parts pro mix
    2 parts happy frog
    1 part vermiculite

With point source additives of the meals and guauno. We will give the girls the first TLO tea (a flowering mix) once they have established in the new containers. We will also be femming, topping, or supercroping the plants.

I am thinking femming seems like the best to promote new branches for the scrog, but looking for opinions on that.

Right now they are vegging under 4x ho t5 tubes, but we will be switching over to 1000w mh here once they establish. with the second 1000w going up once flowering begins.

We still have the screen out until we switch lights, so no pics of it yet. its built, just not in the room. We will also give the room a full coat of mylar when the scrog goes in. So there should be a big update next week.

Also, we will be light sealing a veg chamber with the t5 bulbs once we swtich over, hopefully this grow will eventually become perpetual.

If i can find any more plants close to this size in the next week we will be adding them to this scrog, but we dont want to put in fresh clones with this batch.

One last thing to note, we are doing 3 smart pots and 2 reagular pots, because we want to see if there is a yield difference between the two.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. BTW they are 5 gallons not 3. We went with bigger pots and less plants, buy force not by choice!

Here is the veg tea recipe we will brew up.

Veg mix-

1/3 cup Peruvian Seabird Guano (PSG)
    or
    1/3 cup High N Bat Guano (Mexican)
    1/3 cup Earth Worm Castings (EWC)
    5 tsp. Maxicrop 1-0-4 powdered kelp extract or Acadian Kelp extract.
    (That makes the "dry mix". You can make all you want and save it to use later.)
    Mix with water @ 1 cup of dry mix into 5 gallons of water to make the tea.
    To that 5 gallons of tea add:
    5 tbs. Liquid Karma or a good Humic or Fulvic acid
    5 tsp. Black Strap Molasses

We will be mixing this and then letting it aerate at 70 degrees for 24 hours then feeding with it every third or forth watering.

The good thing about TLO and SCROG is there is no need to flush the plants at the end, which can be a huge hassel with 20 branches tangled into a creen full of buds, try taking that to the kitchen sink!

4. Lookin good...

I'm doing a comparison with a smart pot and a regular pot. The only difference that I've seen (and I'm about to harvest the testers) is that the one in the SP stayed a lot more green...the leafs aren't dying off like in the Reg.

I'm excited to see if there was a yield difference or even a taste difference.

5. Cool, yea we got hard side pots at first then learned about smart pots, so we picked up a couple. next cycle will liekly switch over to sp if we see a difference.

6. Nice Dreadlocker ! Finally going over here ! good luck, keep us updated !

:hello: