2000w concept

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Deleted member 979967, Mar 5, 2017.

1. Hey this I what I drew up quickly on paint and I want to see your guys ideas . The tent is 2x2x2 meters big with two 1000's I have the slanted this way as seen in the picture will it get more coverage if I tilt them any ideas are apriciated[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Not sure what ur question is.
    However two 1k lights is overkill for that space. One 1k light would cover two meters and be less of a heat issue

3. And would8 plants get sufficient light for a 4oz harvest of each plant

4. If all goes well I see no reason why not.
    I use four 1k lights in each of my 12'x15' rooms and average five lbs per crop with 12 to 16 plants in each room. Your yield will depend on many things ....most importantly is,how long u veg before turning them

5. I was thinking 4-5 weeks but do you think I should just use 4x400 w hps one in each m2 I can pick up two full 1000,s for 190 quid a price but how much extraction do I need.i worked it out as 800 cfm

6. I'd go with 1-1000 or two-600 in that space

• Like Like x 2
  7. One month of veg, and pulling 4zips per plant....I think you are being overly optimistic , it be a good idea for you to lower your expectations greatly to avoid disappointment.

As far as the lights, go with 1 1000 watt, or I would do 2 600's for a 6x6. Though you could very likely run into height issues. 6 feet doesn't leave a lot of head room for plant growth with all your equipment in there.

Your idea is a good start, with some tweaks you should be able to hit the ground running.

8. Doing 2x600

• Like Like x 1
  9. Right now I'm on my first grow I veged for 2 week and a bit and it was 6 inches tall and now it's about 2 foot hoping to pull 6 oz so I don't think I'm being that optimistic

10. With some pictures we can help you assess your current growth with expected yields. You seem to have the equipment, now you'll need the experience. Hopefully you hit your goals, and if not, you gained some valuable experience.

I'd rather not see you disappointed come harvest. Always underestimate your yields as a new green thumb. Good luck, and throw us up some pictures so we can see how it's going!

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  11. Yes I agree aswell know I understand you. I got a grow journal click my posts and you'll see , eWorld link it to you but I don't know how