2000 WATT -- Permafrost - Sage n Sour - DAY 36 - Dopest Dope Around

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Ze cross jointa, Feb 12, 2013.

1. #1 Ze cross jointa, Feb 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2013
    What's crackalackin' yo

Time to pop in for an update. They finished week 5 and are transitioning into week 6. Still getting the PK 13/14 through week 6 to pack on some weight. I've noticed that in these 7 gallon pots the only need to be watered about once per week. I don't know if that's a good thing because it's less work or a bad thing because I'm not feeding them as much nutes but they seem to be doing pretty well!

In this week's round of pictures I included some macros cropped up real close to get some trichome action. So on some photos it will show the original crop first, then the close up next.

Day 36

[​IMG]

Permafrost

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sage n' Sour

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stay tuned for more updates to come!

2. Fucking nice! That permafrost is some gooey looking shit.

3. Super frosty man! Looking like a great grow so far. How many plants is this?

4. that looks amazing, whats the strain ?did you say the strain was sage and sour ?

5. 9 plants in 7 gallon pots. 5 permafrosts and 4 sage n sours

The first two closeup pics are permafrost and the second two are sage n sour

6. I can smell it from here!

7. Thanks, yo. Stay tuned for more updates! It should be a good show

8. BOOM, time for an update!

Day 50 Week 8

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sage n' Sour

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Unbelievable.

10. All I can say is "I wanna smoke me some" :) Absolutely beautiful. Very good job.

11. WOW..... like in Command & Conquer.... "Fields of GREEN" AWESOME !!:hello:

12. Damn bro that shit looks deadly. Are you organic or what?