200 Watt Question....

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by tobymac420, Feb 9, 2007.

1. Ok i got a 200 watt light bulb from work and was wondering, if i use that and a 75 Watt CFL togetger will this be enough lighting for a closet grow???? By the way the 200 Watt is just a light bulb.... Its not a Energy Effcent Lightbulb:smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

2. Don't use the 200w bulb, if it's just an incandesant light then it won't do anything for your plants, even if it is high wattage. CFL are only a few bucks each... you should just go buy some more of those.

3. dont just buy stuff,lookup lighting on the forum and see what suits you best, then decide what you need there are many inexpensive solutions. Look at yoou space, consider heat , ventalation, fresh air:cool: etc.....mylar... Gluck buddy

4. Stealing supplies is bad MJ karma...

5. No one said anything about stealing..... What are you smoking??? :bongin::bongin::bongin:

6. Right.

He never said he stole anything so don't accuse.

Maybe it was given to him, maybe it was thrown out. Who knows.

7. Yeah right. How many different ways are there realistically to "get" something from work? No place I've ever worked just handed out light bulbs as gifts...

8. ROTFMAO:smoking: haddnt noticed that....
    I agree, purchase your supplies and learn what you need before you purchase. no wasted money that way.. for instance a 200 watt bulb you dont need! rotflmao