200 Ounces of Beer in 3 Hours

Discussion in 'General' started by abusfullofnuns, Mar 7, 2013.

1. So this weekend I'm going to attempt to complete a challenge called 200 club with a few friends. The point of it is to drink five 40 ounce bottles of beer within a 3 hour period, then not puke for the following 24 hours. I'm trying this with 3 other friends, and we are hoping one of us can do it (this event is a tradition for our organization).

So, I was wondering if there's any ways to help make the challenge a little easier. What foods are best for absorbing alcohol, but allowing 200 ounces of beer to fit in your stomach at once? Are there any quick ways to increase alcohol tolerance?

Everyone that has tried it says that handling the alcohol is much each than handling the volume of liquid, so mostly I need to expand my stomach beforehand. Eating heads of lettuce and drinking water over the next couple days, but what are some other things I could do?

2. That might be the least intelligent idea I've heard in in the past month. I wish you luck.

3. You're probably gonna die

4. #4 tokinITguy, Mar 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2013
    Yeah, become an alcoholic.

Given the stupidity demonstrated here, you're well on your way.

YMMV with that shit, so good luck. :rolleyes:

EDIT: I've got a 200-club too. I'm gonna smoke 200 grams this weekend, one gram in memory for each idiot who is going to kill themselves this weekend with alcohol.

You kids have fun.

5. #5 Iceni Toker, Mar 7, 2013
    Good luck with your alcohol poisoning, I hope the paramedics can pump your stomach in time!

If you do it congrats though :D I couldn't handle that and my tolerance is pretty decent.

6. Eat a loaf of bread and you'll be fine

7. The bitchy comments on here are ridiculous... Sounds like fun to me. Make sure you have a full stomach before you start, preferably rice or bread. Don't drink it too fast and fill your stomach with gas, it will make it almost impossible to carry on drinking.

Also, update this thread to let us know how it goes!

8. sounds like a terrible idea

9. 5 40 ounces? What kind of beer you taking bout?

10. you do realize youre drinking enough to kill yourself, right? if im thinking correctly you will put yourself just over the leathal limit. I really hope you vomit soon after cunsumption, its for the best

11. dont get the cheap 40z. i heard that the answer lies in the liquor store, forty ounces to freedom

12. "Lethal limit"... Really?

It's quite a lot but it's not going to kill him.

13. eat a handful of active carbon should keep you from dying

14. #14 Mogwai, Mar 7, 2013
    Oh man...

Lethal limits is such a wide thing. All depends on the person. There is absolutely no way to say 200 ounces of an alcohol of unspecified strength beer will hurt a person of unspecified weight/tolerance.

I've seen a lot of dudes do 200+ ounces of beer. It usually doesn't end well but I've never seen someone die from it

15. almost 6 litres of beer can totally be done.. in a NIGHT. but if it's within 3 hours, your just asking for pain and bullshit.

eat a bunch of bread/meat + purge yourself. otherwise enjoy the next 12 hours of vomitting/pissing/shitting yourself.

16. I can't remember what it was but I drank like 3 or 4 one night and was FUCKED! I remember un-blacking out the next morning, WALKING AROUND! Like I came too while I was standing up wandering around my friends dorm and couldn't find his room... lemme tell you, I don't think 5 is a good idea. It's just not worth it man, drink responsibly

17. But drinking irresponsibly is so much more fun.

18. After 3 I would stumble everywhere. 4 I might be passed out with a 15% chance of throw up next to me and 75% chance of pissing my pants for having so much liquid beer in my stomach and not being able to walk to the bathroom. 5 within 3 hours probably heading to the hospital but probably dead because people my age(under 21) get to scared of getting in trouble and would probably say "he'll be fine, he's just to drunk and needs to sleep it off" and leave me on the bathroom floor or a bed and then I would die

Just do Edward scissor hands with 40s, that's always fun

19. Idk if I can drink 5 nasty ass 40s but I'm dam sure i can drink 17 corona bottles In 2 hours

20. It's only 17 beers guys come on