Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

20 sack??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Nathan, May 26, 2009.

1. Get the sack, mids can and will get you blitzed and its cheap

2. a 20 sack is 20 dollars worth of weed. Im surprised you didnt know that since your a beginner (no offense or anything). But usually like beginners are always asking for like a 100 sack anda 50 sack or a 30 sack instead of the correct names. Congrats on not sayin shit like that lol thats usually a flag for your dealer to rip your ass off. Peace and have fun matching 20 sacks lol your gonna be baked!

3. dubs come in what ever strain u ask for...haze,greens, kush, sour diesel...u get the same amount of grams no matter what..little less or more depending on the dealer...but dubs can make a blunt enough for 4people but shit will have u high off ur ass if its by ur self or between 2 people

this is in NYC btw...NYC we usually buy nicks, dimes, and dubs.

4. 20$ worth of weed, 2.0 grams of mids, or anywhere from a gram or a 1.5 of dank

5. If Dubs = 20 Sack , then you do NOT get the same amount no matter what you get, you get more mids than you would dank

6. OUCH!!:eek:

where im living a 20 is 2 g's of nameable dank

god bless hippyville:smoking:

7. well if ur good with numbers and you have smoked before...you should prob be able to infer that is mean a $20 dollar sack and not 20grams or something along those lines

8. WINNER! :hello: WINNER!

9. 20 sack will SOMETIMES get you 3.5g of dank in sw iowa, i miss those prices

10. damn here its like .9g or1g for 20

11. in hell?

12. lol i know its not a dis, i was just trying to let them know, ive watched people buy mids then push it a dro and sometimes exodics, i wouldnt want it to happen to me, by looking at alot of pictures it helped me realize when i was being bullshitted to my face and allowed me to avoid some pretty bad deals, im not saying learn the difference between every strain but learn the difference between something more name brand(not that it has to be dank) between something that would cost you alot less, if i was buying dro and being told it was g-13 id be pissed as a mother fucker

13. same as a quarter here. of that goood

14. A 20 sack is 20 dollars worth of weed.
    A 20 sack is also called a dub.
    Better weed the less you'll get in a 20 sack. If I bought a 20 sack I could get 4 grams of some good high mids, but things are probably different for you it depends on your hook-up.
    Overall a 20 sack is 20 bucks worth of weed.

15. Just buy by weight to avoid all this confusion.