Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

20 sack

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by PresidentRed, Jul 30, 2012.

1. How long does a 20 sack usually last you if you're smoking by yourself?

2. well... a 20 sack isnt a universal amount of weed...

Here its 2 grams... and since i just got off a huge tolerance break.. 2 grams would probably last me 4-5 days

3. What he said. It all depends on how much you smoke. could last for 1 joint/blunt or could last a week if you conserve.

4. A 20 sack of some reggie around here is 4 grams so lets just say 4 grams

5. How often do you smoke? Weekends only, everyday, multiple times a day?

6. 4 grams of reggie? I would turn it into oil and it would last me like 2 days maybe lol

7. Well a $20 sack for me is either 1.5 grams of dank or a quarter of mids.

Dank would last me like 2-3 days

Same with the mids because I just smoke doobies.

8. Well a 20 sack for me is just over a gram. (California expensive dispensary prices)

But if it were 4 grams that would last me anywhere from 2-5 days depending on how heavy I'm smoking and whether I'm just smoking bowls or joints.

9. About 3 or 4 days depending if I wake and bake or not.

10. Man where I live we pay more than american dispensaries.

11. [quote name='"Jamesy C"']
    Man where I live we pay more than american dispensaries.[/quote]

Man that sucks. And I'm guessing the quality isn't that great either? Because my prices are high but I get some dank top shelf meds.

12. its sad cali still charges that bullshit... ive never seen a price above 15 a gram here and its all the same quality hahahahahaha

fuckin people need to stop paying that much so they will stop charging that much

13. Pretty much. You get and smoke what you can but generally its some decent mids. If I'm really lucky I might get a dank random strain that no one remembers the name of, but have to pay a bit extra, worth it though.

Will never buy hash though here though the quality is grim which is shit because i like hash more than green, just saving up my kief to make my own,

14. [quote name='"SIRSOG"']

its sad cali still charges that bullshit... ive never seen a price above 15 a gram here and its all the same quality hahahahahaha

fuckin people need to stop paying that much so they will stop charging that much[/quote]

Yeah it's especially bad for me because where I live all the dispensaries were shut down and there's only one in the area so they have no competition and can charge whatever they want.

$15 a gram is what they charge for top shelf. The gram price doesn't bother me it's the part that they give horrible breaks on buying in bulk. $50 for an eighth and $100 for a quarter :(

15. 4 grams lasts me a week, more or less :D

16. thats stupid... i can get "top shelf" grams for 10 bucks... and ounces for less than 220

17. [quote name='"SIRSOG"']

thats stupid... i can get "top shelf" grams for 10 bucks... and ounces for less than 220[/quote]

Wow I would kill for that :( There's a few dispensaries in my area that are delivery only and have better deals and prices but since I live with my parents and they don't approve I don't want it delivered to my house. Can't wait till I move out!