Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

$20 for .8g of afgan kush?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GillyTHEkid, Feb 17, 2011.

1. the dude next door charged me that amount. i go to a medium sized school on a mountain so dank weed seems to be in shortage. jus wanted to throw that out there.

so what do you guys think. fair deal, i got ripped off, or decent

2. why wouldnt it be a gram?

3. idk why he didnt give you the normal $20/1g, but .2 aint shit

4. maybe its not even .8, so by him saying that, mentally to me it looks okay?

5. or maybe he normally charges 25 a g, which some people actually pay :rolleyes:. I wouldnt pay over 20 a g, I'm sure you can atleast find that

It depends on your area really

6. rip off i get like 1.8 for 20

7. afgan kush? are these legitimate strains sold in dispensaries? because evevery day i here a new one granted their are a lot but their shudnt be like 100 is their?

8. 20 for anything under a gram is a jip.

9. This or your getting fucked. /Thread

10. Usually a gram of good medical is $20 not .8 idk maybe it's not even the strain dealers do that alot

11. Your getting ripped

12. 20 a g is a bit pricey. Especially if you're not getting the full gram. I'd be looking to pay about 15 for a g of afgan kush here in MI

13. Dude I can get a 1/8 of funk for 20, and a quarter for 40. It just shows you how crazy prices are.

14. Afghan Kush is definitely real. I am growing some right now (crossed with white widow).

15. Well, it depends what prices you usually pay around your area. Ask your friends or people you know who smoke what they pay per gram for danks/medical grade (That's what I consider Afghan Kush, the shit I had anyways from the dispensary). But yeah, here it is usually 15 or 20 per G of medical grade buds. I guess it depends where you are.

Those saying they get 1.8 or whatever for 20 are either talking about mids, or just have a really good hook up for danks. The usual I see is 15 to 20.

16. Seems right.

Buy it, everyone always say they get the best deals.

17. that is some good shit but it is one hit wonder. but a little steep price

18. Did it come with a blow job and a turkey sandwich? If not, yes sir, you got ripped off.

19. Same thing for me when I went to college.

Almost nobody sold full grams, especially of the dank shit. You always got .8 or .9 for $20

Sucks but it is what it is

20. 1: Buy some
    2: Take some pics post it on GC
    3: Smoke that shit
    4:??? Profit